Check yo dap to post ratio brehs

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I don't worry about it. It would be corny to be like, "I want to dap this post but it would throw my ratio off :lupe:".

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daps is pretty much irrelevant cause all people do is post in those "Miami Heat win/lost free daps given to all" type threads

Rep is pretty much irrelevant cause all people do is rep each other in little internet nerd gangs and 1 rep be knockin decent posters down to full red, while horrible posters be having full green

basically what im saying is you nerd virgins pretty much find a way to abuse and ruin all rep type systems on forums and make them irrelevant

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Daps is pretty much irrelevant cause all people do is post in those "Miami Heat win/lost free daps given to all" type threads

Rep is pretty much irrelevant cause all people do is rep each other in little internet nerd gangs and 1 rep be knockin decent posters down to full red, while horrible posters be having full green

basically what im saying is you nerd virgins pretty much find a way to abuse and ruin all rep type systems on forums and make them irrelevant

Checks Ratio
mj-laughing.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That being said I hope we all know that daps are a meaningless way to assess a posters pedigree. Everyone should be respected no matter their dap ratio, Posters should be judged by something other than something as arbitrary as how often people agree with them.

mj-laughing.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I bet if they put daps given under daps received most of this thread would be on some :sadbron: shyt

@MAKAVELI25 how many daps you given out :mjpls: cause ive never given out a dap in the history of the coli :mjpls: maybe I should post in those dap threads :mjpls: