Check Out The Trailer For My Film, "Pond"

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I welcome the hate, but the empty profiles? Really? HAHA. Is it too much to ask for posters to stand behind what they say instead of trolling from the shadows?

Put my pic in your newly created Youtube account at the very least. And keep going.

I might just leave these comments up. :myman:

That actually looks like a good trailer. :leon: You made this?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
They would have been if you weren't such a petulant a$$hole and came in on a humble tip instead of pretending you're an all knowing hip hop legend or whatever dumb shyt your Persona is. Even though you don't know shyt about hip hop.

You ruined any chance you had of support from this site. Take your L and move on your done here.

aka be a mindless poster dikkeating for daps.

I came into this forum giving my own opinion on shyt and posters got mad. Y'all placed me on the pedestal, I didn't ask to be on it. But since you placed me there, it's been a fun ride :myman:

Objectively speaking, the trailer doesn't really hook me in though it's interesting enough premise.

respect that breh. The actual short's really dope. Either way, I'll try to get you next time :salute:

Do you like martial arts stuff?

You're the smartest poster in The Booth by far bruh. Lol at these corny nikkas getting mad at cha unorthodox but REAL opinions. Hope your film stuff works out. :salute:

:salute: Thanks so much breh! You're one of the best posters in here. Real recog real.

Please join the Facebook page.

POND Short Film | Facebook

Got some nice festival news coming up.

@SirBiatch bringing that feeling back to the board :jamesbrownwowww:

SALUTE! :salute:

That actually looks like a good trailer. :leon: You made this?

yeah breh. Wrote, directed and produced it. Join the Facebook group. Holla at me behind the scenes if you wish. This is just the beginning.

:salute: and glad you like the trailer

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
respect that breh. The actual short's really dope. Either way, I'll try to get you next time :salute:

Do you like martial arts stuff?

I do and I like the mix with American history. I never try and tear what anyone does down, like the words of Ice Cube, 'I never tell you to get down, it's all about coming up'

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I welcome the hate, but the empty profiles? Really? HAHA. Is it too much to ask for posters to stand behind what they say instead of trolling from the shadows?

Put my pic in your newly created Youtube account at the very least. And keep going.

I might just leave these comments up. :myman:

Submitted to any film festivals?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh. Will be updating my Facebook page soon with some film festival info.
Congrats to even applying. You officially have an IMDB page now. Or should. That's what's up. I'm a writer-director.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
He-Knows-How-Pucker-Up.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all remember when Agent Smith figured out a way to leave the Matrix and go between worlds?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: This thread being moved to The Film Room is a reminder to me how segregated The Coli is. Unless you're a Film Room poster who posts/lurks in The Booth, the rest of The Film Room doesn't know who the fukk this nikka @SirBiatch is.