Check Out The Trailer For My Film, "Pond"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I welcome the hate, but the empty profiles? Really? HAHA. Is it too much to ask for posters to stand behind what they say instead of trolling from the shadows?

Put my pic in your newly created Youtube account at the very least. And keep going.

I might just leave these comments up. :myman:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Since when is it not a custom to terrorize and make fun of people whose teeth look like they brush with grenades? :yeshrug::camby:

once you leave grade school, I would guess.... :yeshrug:

But if you must, and for that reason specifically, :pachaha: Lemme know when you've created a Youtube account just to praise my project. Of course keep it on the low. Wouldn't want you coming near the light

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's a hip hop film, breh. and brehs like @Prodigal Syndicate told me The Booth is really supportive of brehs projects. :troll:
They would have been if you weren't such a petulant a$$hole and came in on a humble tip instead of pretending you're an all knowing hip hop legend or whatever dumb shyt your Persona is. Even though you don't know shyt about hip hop.

You ruined any chance you had of support from this site. Take your L and move on your done here.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Good luck with your endeavors.

YoIPy1.gif

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Are you really surprised people would leave hateful comments, anonymous or not, after the type of person you casted yourself to be on this site?

Have you given any thought to the idea that maybe people just aren't digging the movie despite who you are as a person / poster?

Are you so self deluded that you really think people on this site would pay you any attention if you didn't spam the booth with your obsessively narcissistic threads and posts?

Do you see a therapist?