Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: need the back pic

tumblr_mp2nmk5E201sovlobo1_500.jpg

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Big asses and pretty faces dont usually go together. And big t*ts usually dont go with fat asses either. Slim girls got the pretty faces...but I'm an ass man I hit more than my fair share of facially challenged big booty girls. I said all that to say :scust:I'm not hitting Jay Leno with a booty tho, gotta draw the line somewhere

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big asses and pretty faces dont usually go together. And big t*ts usually dont go with fat asses either. Slim girls got the pretty faces...but I'm an ass man I hit more than my fair share of facially challenged big booty girls. I said all that to say :scust:I'm not hitting Jay Leno with a booty tho, gotta draw the line somewhere

:russ: where do you live? where have you been?

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:russ: where do you live? where have you been?
I live in the real world, in Maryland, not in Instagram. Been all over the us, and outside of Atlanta and Houston the DMV right up there as far as most baddest chicks IMO. And theres way more ugly to cute girls with big bootys that are not dimes than there are dimes with fat asses. Why you think theres a term for it - butterface? And no term for no butt except noassatall and i never heard anyone say that in real life breh

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in the real world, in Maryland, not in Instagram. Been all over the us, and outside of Atlanta and Houston the DMV right up there as far as most baddest chicks IMO. And theres way more ugly to cute girls with big bootys that are not dimes than there are dimes with fat asses. Why you think theres a term for it - butterface? And no term for no butt except noassatall and i never heard anyone say that in real life breh

I disagree. As someone who has been to 4 continents I can not agree. I've seen several attractive women with round seat cushions. In some places big asses are the norm so you will have women with pretty faces as part of the norm.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I disagree. As someone who has been to 4 continents I can not agree. I've seen several attractive women with round seat cushions. In some places big asses are the norm so you will have women with pretty faces as part of the norm.
:troll:Tell me where to find this magical land where most women are dimes with fat asses

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:Tell me where to find this magical land where most women are dimes with fat asses

most women regardless of ass size are not dimes(not saying they are unattractive, just not dimes), but YOU went beyond the converse by saying that most women with big asses are unattractive, and that is the flaw in your logic. You were skirting on absolute based on your limited experience.