Check out my skills! *Pics inside*

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
vq31wg.jpg

This skirt gives me life :noah:

I would love to have this same color skirt. Do you have a matching top to it?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This skirt gives me life :noah:

I would love to have this same color skirt. Do you have a matching top to it?

I can do a matching top, using when people buy the full outfit I add a head wrap for free. PM me your measurements.

Giselle

Daps
Hi brehettes! :hug:

As most of you know I moved to Tobago at the beginning of the year and honestly, things have never been better. I settled in my job, it's a small town and everyone is so nice and helpful. I am the happiest I've felt in years.
I've always been creative and done my own makeup and sewed a lot of my own clothes since I was a teenager. I decided to start a side hustle and make swimsuits and African skirts and outfits for women and children. Another talented friend I have here helps me and so far we've been doing really well.

I first mentioned the swimwear in my update post a few months back. I received messages from some coli brehettes showing interest. I've been super busy with work and all this, so I haven't had time to post and I have a lot of pics to upload. These are just a few that I've done. If you're interested again, please hit me up!

To my coli brehettes that were there for me when I truly needed them, I am offering any style for free, fedexed to your door! @Spotlessmind, @Milk N Cookies @Paradise Road

I have many different cloths and designs, you can even show me a sample of what you like and a design, and I'll send it your way :smile:

These below are some I've done:

vq31wg.jpg

20h8oy1.jpg

r1g089.jpg
2iafzpg.jpg
kykq8.jpg
ibjiw4.jpg
2mdmkhl.jpg
2n1c8ld.jpg
348k5mp.jpg

These are some designs customers brought and I did over the past few months.
2z68j1h.jpg
2q9jkns.jpg
112cqs3.jpg
2pqjdbc.jpg
donndj.jpg

What do you guys think? @gogogubari @ChocolateQueen @Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Vice Queen @MoonGoddess @Rawtid @Ooh Marty

I have tons more of the pics from clients and stuff I've done to upload, just have to run to class!

Did you go to the jazz fest thing they had there a day or 2 ago? Jcole was there.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you go to the jazz fest thing they had there a day or 2 ago? Jcole was there.

It's called Tobago Jazz Festival.

Doesn't start until tomorrow. I think he's performing on Saturday. Not interested though, only going to see Lauryn Hill and Maxwell.

Giselle

Daps
It's called Tobago Jazz Festival.

Doesn't start until tomorrow. I think he's performing on Saturday. Not interested though, only going to see Lauryn Hill and Maxwell.

OMG! :(
Please go and bring us back some tea. I wonder if he's going to bring one of his girls with him, or find someone down there to get with.