Check out my skills! *Pics inside*

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hi brehettes! :hug:

As most of you know I moved to Tobago at the beginning of the year and honestly, things have never been better. I settled in my job, it's a small town and everyone is so nice and helpful. I am the happiest I've felt in years.
I've always been creative and done my own makeup and sewed a lot of my own clothes since I was a teenager. I decided to start a side hustle and make swimsuits and African skirts and outfits for women and children. Another talented friend I have here helps me and so far we've been doing really well.

I first mentioned the swimwear in my update post a few months back. I received messages from some coli brehettes showing interest. I've been super busy with work and all this, so I haven't had time to post and I have a lot of pics to upload. These are just a few that I've done. If you're interested again, please hit me up!

To my coli brehettes that were there for me when I truly needed them, I am offering any style for free, fedexed to your door! @Spotlessmind, @Milk N Cookies @Paradise Road

I have many different cloths and designs, you can even show me a sample of what you like and a design, and I'll send it your way :smile:

These below are some I've done:

vq31wg.jpg

20h8oy1.jpg

r1g089.jpg
2iafzpg.jpg
kykq8.jpg
ibjiw4.jpg
2mdmkhl.jpg
2n1c8ld.jpg
348k5mp.jpg

These are some designs customers brought and I did over the past few months.
2z68j1h.jpg
2q9jkns.jpg
112cqs3.jpg
2pqjdbc.jpg
donndj.jpg

What do you guys think? @gogogubari @ChocolateQueen @Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Vice Queen @MoonGoddess @Rawtid @Ooh Marty

I have tons more of the pics from clients and stuff I've done to upload, just have to run to class!

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Hi brehettes! :hug:

As most of you know I moved to Tobago at the beginning of the year and honestly, things have never been better. I settled in my job, it's a small town and everyone is so nice and helpful. I am the happiest I've felt in years.
I've always been creative and done my own makeup and sewed a lot of my own clothes since I was a teenager. I decided to start a side hustle and make swimsuits and African skirts and outfits for women and children. Another talented friend I have here helps me and so far we've been doing really well.

I first mentioned the swimwear in my update post a few months back. I received messages from some coli brehettes showing interest. I've been super busy with work and all this, so I haven't had time to post and I have a lot of pics to upload. These are just a few that I've done. If you're interested again, please hit me up!

To my coli brehettes that were there for me when I truly needed them, I am offering any style for free, fedexed to your door! @Spotlessmind, @Milk N Cookies @Paradise Road

I have many different cloths and designs, you can even show me a sample of what you like and a design, and I'll send it your way :smile:

These below are some I've done:

vq31wg.jpg

20h8oy1.jpg

r1g089.jpg
2iafzpg.jpg
kykq8.jpg
ibjiw4.jpg
2mdmkhl.jpg
2n1c8ld.jpg
348k5mp.jpg

These are some designs customers brought and I did over the past few months.
2z68j1h.jpg
2q9jkns.jpg
112cqs3.jpg
2pqjdbc.jpg
donndj.jpg

What do you guys think? @gogogubari @ChocolateQueen @Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Vice Queen @MoonGoddess @Rawtid

I have tons more of the pics from clients and stuff I've done to upload, just have to run to class!
I need that purple/green diamond one post haste. This is all such great work.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need that purple/green diamond one post haste. This is all such great work.

Thanks so much hun! PM me your measurements!

OH MY GOODNESS JISSELLE!

They are beautiful! You are really talented. I need that skirt in my life!

I got you! PM me your measurements and I'll send you some sample materials that I have unless you want the same colours. :hug: Thanks for always being so kind and motivating.