cheating women: do u douche to get ready to cheat or to wash cheating out of u???

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Douching is not recommended for women although it doesnt hurt to use it if you choose to. Excessive douching can cause yeast infection due to abnormal ph and increase risk for UTI. The vagina cleanses itself for the most part during menses where all contents including blood is shed. Mild soap, water, and cupping to rinse and wash should do the trick. If your shyt smells or your discharging curd materials you probably have an STD.
@Geoffrey_Chaucer

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Douching is not recommended for women although it doesnt hurt to use it if you choose to. Excessive douching can cause yeast infection due to abnormal ph and increase risk for UTI. The vagina cleanses itself for the most part during menses where all contents including blood is shed. Mild soap, water, and cupping to rinse and wash should do the trick. If your shyt smells or your discharging curd materials you probably have an STD.
@Geoffrey_Chaucer

:troll:

:hmm: re-read the title of this thread...

think of the content of this site

:hmm:

i was playing baby

but not about the hand sanitizer on ya taint... try it

Last edited by a moderator:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_mk54m1mmb31qbivubo1_1280.jpg

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
While I have no personal experience with douching or cheating, I've noticed no correlation between the two from what I've observed from women who do (either or both things).