Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Fidel Castro was the man. Che Gueverra did have that typical argentinian point of view when it comes to blacks and other latinos outside of argentina many years before he met Castro. Not sure if he still kept the same view on the battlefield. If ya read some if his entries from the motocycle diary ya will see what im talking about.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

Anyway I heard he was racist towards the Congolese but I will read this

Cuba has a huge impact in Southern Africa
Cuba the goat Spanish nation:wow:
Nah, just racist.
he grew up under the guise of White Argentinian superiority.
He wrote about how his viewpoint changed during his travels.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
There should be a thread on the Cuban intervention of Angola.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
In July, Moise Tshombe seized power, replacing the ineffective Adoula, and called for help from the United States, Belgium, and South Africa.

I swear, few people in African history make my blood boil like Moise Tshombe. He helped break Congo with his secession and later murder of Lumumba and then comes back to ask White people to help him clean up his mess.:gucci:

He claims he is some pro-capitalist African leader but relied on the Whites, even in the most racist regimes like Lumumba and fascist mercenaries, for his support. Even his damn secretary was White (wife of a Dutch dentist) and her husband was a CIA informant so they knew EVERYTHING that went on in his office.:martin:

White people love his ass though. I mean right wing and hardcore pro-Apartheid types raise him up as the greatest example of a 'good African leader' that us darkies are too dumb to admire.