Charlotte Flair UNAPPRECIATION Thread

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genetically superior

1618515085163.jpg
I don't understand why she can't fix her face. Jesus.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
There was a lot of outrage in the thread about the creep taking photos of her nude but it seems she doesn’t mind being naked

468-B05-C1-980-E-4-C7-F-8923-497-A3027-E769.jpg

I’d pipe :ehh:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I’m not necessarily defending her as a person but she is a damn good performer. Being a dikk to Kairi doesn’t change that. Besides on a wrestlers being dikks scale her ragdollling kairi, as much as I love kairi, ranks pretty low.

That should rank about as high as you can get for on screen stuff. There's really nothing worse you can do in wrestling than being reckless with your opponents, especially if they're hurt. You can overlook the scumbaggery behind the scenes, but if you're unsafe then you're a real piece of shyt in wrestling. It's not like that type of recklessness and complete indifference or even anger to someone being hurt was a one time thing with just Kairi in that particular match, either.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Andrade tired of y’all dissing his bytch :russ:

Second pic is jokes

I'm tired of his wife dissing my sensibilities with her face. :martin:

We know you smashing, Andrade! You tell us once every post of you two when you have the fresh "I fukked the soul out this bytch" face! That don't negate what I said! :pacspit:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
We’ve gotta have a serious convo about Sasha possibly being the best American Pro Wrestler out rn.

Only 29 years old and has more classics to her name than most vets who are knee deep in the game. shyt, she put on a match that was at worst a top 15 Mania Main Event OAT, and it’s probably not even in her top 5-10 best matches. THATS how good she is.

I love Sasha, she might be my favorite wrestler, but she has the same problem that a lot of the women have.

She just doesn't have the musculature to do the moves she tries to do and ends up botch and almost paralyzing herself or hurting someone else all the time.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the dudes have this problem too (just look at AEW's roster)

But with the women it's an all out epidemic.

It's why Bret Hart is one of the GOATs and why folks need to remember what Dusty Rhodes used to always tell dudes when he had the book at WCW

"Don't do shyt you don't know how to do". :francis: