Charlie Sheen just threw this Trollop in the BUSHES....by way of letter :wow:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Breh I told @Token I wouldn't turn heel anymore. :lupe:

@Keith Harrow @concise @obarth @Non Sequitur

It might be time again, Sheen inspired me to do great things. :wow:
As a nikka that stayed hard on hoes, a heel turn for me would be simping.. so I will do a double heel aka #swerve and get even harder on these hoes :shaq: :shaq: :shaq:

@Kind Gentleman @KingRey @Keith Harrow @James Carter

Is it time again?

#HeelTurn2013

:yes:

The #hoh first lady @innocentdevil has honed her smut-wrangling skills over level 9000, she is prepared for war :whew:
@Kind Gentleman I think @DarlingNikki is ready to earn her stripes :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
As a nikka that stayed hard on hoes, a heel turn for me would be simping.. so I will do a double heel aka #swerve and get even harder on these hoes

:yes:

The [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=hoh]#hoh [/URL] first lady @innocentdevil has honed her smut-wrangling skills over level 9000, she is prepared for war :whew:
@Kind Gentleman I think @DarlingNikki is ready to earn her stripes :mjpls:

Hard Harder on these scamps. Rey your reaching super saiyan levels. :wow: Inno has made leaps and bounds in her Heel work. Such a strong woman. :wow:

Yes @StarClout its almost that time again. Get your team jersey ready. :youngsabo:

@DarlingNikki Are you ready to sign the max contract with #hoh ? :patrice: We offer many benefit packages and loyalty perks. :patrice:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Hard Harder on these scamps. Rey your reaching super saiyan levels. :wow: Inno has made leaps and bounds in her Heel work. Such a strong woman. :wow:

Yes @StarClout its almost that time again. Get your team jersey ready. :youngsabo:

@DarlingNikki Are you ready to sign the max contract with #hoh ? :patrice: We offer many benefit packages and loyalty perks. :patrice:

What would signing involve? :lupe:

What's in it for me? :lupe:

little4209

All Star
Daps
:damn: damn...lol when I heard this yesterday I knew something would happen...how does tmz get a whole textin conversation, she was up to something..............or got hacked :lupe:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn, yall on that H.O.H. shyt?! :wtf:

AHH heads stand up. :win:

419691075_l.jpg