King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Charleston be stupid sometimes but

Nobody even saw the video

He talked about how wallo and gillie was dancing and bouncing when they had king von and durk on they show talking about smoking tooka they didn’t stop them, pooh shiesty talking big dog shyt, j prince making threats they didn’t tell him to chill out..

He said these nikkas be talking out they ass

He even showed compassion when gillie son died on say cheese tv, but gillie started calling him a snitch, a rat was nothing in his 20s and Charleston said fukk it anything goes….he said nobody says shyt when these rappers go back and forth, dissing the dead, dissing nikkas babies leaving condoms on baby seats, saying they fukkin your wife , etc etc

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

He talked about how wallo and gillie was dancing and bouncing when they had king von and durk on they show talking about smoking tooka they didn’t stop them, pooh shiesty talking big dog shyt, j prince making threats they didn’t tell him to chill out..

He even showed compassion when gillie son died on say cheese tv, but gillie started calling him a snitch, a rat was nothing in his 20s and Charleston said fukk it anything goes….he said nobody says shyt when these rappers go back and forth, dissing the dead, dissing nikkas babies leaving condoms on baby seats, saying they fukkin your wife , etc etc

Thank you breh.

And every time this explained thoroughly, nikkas just play pass it or just say some irrelevant shyt- "bu-bu Charleston is 50!"

So fukkin what? So you mean to tell me a 50 year old shouldn't be a serial killer but a 16 year old can?

And nikkas actually believe that silly as shyt. I wonder about my people sometimes smh

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I think CW is a clown but it’s always funny when rappers say genocidal shyt but when a shermhead plays the same game we supposed to feel bad for the gangster rapper because HIS son got shot. These rappers are not gods, leaders or the protagonists of our community.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I think CW is a clown but it’s always funny when rappers say genocidal shyt but when a shermhead plays the same game we supposed to feel bad for the gangster rapper because HIS son got shot. These rappers are not gods, leaders or the protagonists of our community.

Mind you, not just your garden variety gangster rapper, but one who has EXPLICITLY said he don't f with black people multiple times on camera.

And now those same black people who he wouldn't piss on if they are on fire, are the ones rallying to his defense. Can't make this shyt up lol