• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is a grown man nearly 50 years old still trying to play the thug role. every time i see this man on the screen he is praising or supporting one form of degeneracy or the other , he isnt the image nor should he be any role model for black people.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
We gonna act like rappers don't make money rapping about killing peoples kids, and clown dead ops on records?
People buying up those records but clutching their pearls when CW does it acappella
Charleston white - 46 years old

Rappers who diss the dead- 16 years old

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
This is how goofy we are…we would rather be mad at the man who is pointing out that if dude wasn’t trying to be a “street nikka” he would still be alive, rather than being mad at the victims dumb ass decisions. Especially being that his dad is a millionaire…

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is how goofy we are…we would rather be mad at the man who is pointing out that if dude wasn’t trying to be a “street nikka” he would still be alive. Especially being that his dad is a millionaire…
From my understanding he was hanging with family and someone shot up the block

He just ended up dying

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is how goofy we are…we would rather be mad at the man who is pointing out that if dude wasn’t trying to be a “street nikka” he would still be alive. Especially being that his dad is a millionaire…
These kids have more in common with Jaden Smith, than Alpo or Rich Porter.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

He just ended up dying
Murders still out there because the street code no snitching policy him and his wealthy family was living by.
Despite the fact one of the shooters apparently lives in or took shelter in a house just across the street from the shooting took place

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

He just ended up dying
Which may be true, but why the hell is him and his family just on the block? Why is your family rich and you’re even in that kind of environment?

Either way, Gillie said out of his own mouth that he has been telling his son to leave that street shyt alone.