Charleston white just got shot

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Once you show you have chinks in your armor, everyone begins to try you. White should have never started that on stage fight, because once everyone saw him and his crew struggling/losing, the mystery was gone. After White got his victory against Soulja Boy, he should have ignored all beefs after that, because everyone thought he was untouchable.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't condone violence but he is a hateful wicked individual. His chickens might be roosting unfortunately

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Once you show you have chinks in your armor, everyone begins to try you. White should have never started that on stage fight, because once everyone saw him and his crew struggling/losing, the mystery was gone. After White got his victory against Soulja Boy, he should have ignored all beefs after that, because everyone thought he was untouchable.

Breh this shyt was shown to be a hoax on page 1. Brehs just see the title and go straight to reply.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
gettyimages-73417155-612x612.jpg
I wanted to post something to this but they gonna give you a warning bruh

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro I hope that was talk to text
That was rough.

That's some mark twain, huck finn ****** Jim type shyt there. "Oh, it’s de dad-blame’ witches, sah, en I wisht I was dead, I do. Dey’s awluz at it, sah, en dey do mos’ kill me, dey sk’yers me so. Please to don’t tell nobody ‘bout it sah, er ole Mars Silas he’ll scole me; ‘kase he say dey AIN’T no witches." st0rmfr0nt level posting.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
That was rough.

That's some mark twain, huck finn ****** Jim type shyt there. "Oh, it’s de dad-blame’ witches, sah, en I wisht I was dead, I do. Dey’s awluz at it, sah, en dey do mos’ kill me, dey sk’yers me so. Please to don’t tell nobody ‘bout it sah, er ole Mars Silas he’ll scole me; ‘kase he say dey AIN’T no witches." st0rmfr0nt level posting.
:dahell: ya do realize bruh talks just like that right or yall just trying to find fault about something like typical coli

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: ya do realize bruh talks just like that right or yall just trying to find fault about something like typical coli

I think you leaned too far in to the curve. I think you could've conveyed how he speaks and his mannerisms without all the misspellings and shyt. I know because I've seen it on here where people have done it.

You don't have to mispell the words all crazy for you to write them in the way that Charleston would say them with his accent and dialect for us to hear or perceive it in his voice.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I think you leaned too far in to the curve. I think you could've conveyed how he speaks and his mannerisms without all the misspellings and shyt. I know because I've seen it on here where people have done it.

You don't have to mispell the words all crazy for you to write them in the way that Charleston would say them with his accent and dialect for us to hear or perceive it in his voice.
Breh yall two are the only two in this entire 2 page thread whining about it and it CLEARLY it went over yall BOTH of yall head. Nvm the other dude rep is crazyyy. And for the record the post going to stay just the way it is. Yall trying to be critical of a joke in a thread where jokes are throwed and fukking the energy up wanting to be correct. Smdh Simple. Yall both should venture to the booth more. Already did the joke more than once. And nobody had an issue.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh yall two are the only two in this entire thread whining about it CLEARLY it went over yall head. Simple
It's not personal. I just think you didn't applied yourself.

I understand what you were going for. But the execution was off too me. I didn't finish it to be honest. That 3rd paragraph, I was getting less Charleston white vibes and more *****, fox news st0rmfr0nt trolling vibes.