Charles Hamilton Lost Again

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:sad:
"just a few days ago, “grabbing food and we see Charles Hamilton walking like a zombie down 125th Street.

According to his blog:

Got jumped by some flamin' fakkits near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a fight with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my *****, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

**** outta here. Called him ***** and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. **** felt crazy good. Oh man. **** felt sooooo mean. *****s was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them *****s, they ran (yo, I made *****s run?!), and I got walked to the hospital
:huhldup:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: god Damn. nikka had some Dope mixtapes too. smh at him wasting all that potential

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
That dude is wild gay now :wrist: :scusthov:

Son was really :ahh: when they was whoopin that ass too. He had a hit with Brooklyn Girls then fell the fukk off. All that pink & sonic fukked up his image.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
nyvjmf.jpg

:snoop:
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its kinda crazy how we all saw the 'rise and fall' of his career. Hope he gets the help he needs

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the best of charles hamilton >>> all these new rappers

btw, that dilla shyt was the dumbest hate ive ever seena rapper get. hes influenced by dilla and said did some side shyt but it wasnt a big deal everyone made it out to be

YBE

Banned
Daps
the industry chews up weak nikkas.