Charles Hamilton - Ill Doesn't Mean Classic (Mixtape Download)

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just heard this peice of sh1t, its just a bunch of noises playing while he rambles half the time hes not even rapping, or even freestyling at that...he keeps pausing mid flow too....

the beats are pots and pans

i dont care is the only alright track

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all need to give up on CHs music. He's had his time and he fell off, badly. I had a conversation with him a few weeks ago where he swore blind that he was the Apple CEO and didn't want to prove it to me because I was a, 'consumer.' :shaq:

Here's the direct quote, oh and as a point of note this is his excuse for the TERRIBLE recent mixtapes.

'What the Hell was written in jail and recorded when I got out, Happy 9th was recorded directly into a Mac, and as we both know, I'm Apple's CEO now, and so was J Cole Diss. Logic masters the sound for you. '

Here's another part where he talks about Gynophobia 2

'I made an instrumental album about one of my wives and you don't like it?'

:ohhh: :what:

:sadcam:

The guy's a failed interscope project and he'll continue to churn out half-assed trash that sounds terrible.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Wheres that video of him eating chicken in his living room in a dingy, dirty XXXL tee coming down from a heroin binge trying to justify why he doesn't want to get paid to rap anymore :dead:

:laff:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi3t9hBsvx55VKBSz]Video: Charles Hamilton Vlog: Cameraman Trying To Explain To Charles That It Costs Money TO Live, But Charles Just Wants To Stay Poor & Unsigned![/ame]

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
We all need to give up on CHs music. He's had his time and he fell off, badly. I had a conversation with him a few weeks ago where he swore blind that he was the Apple CEO and didn't want to prove it to me because I was a, 'consumer.' :shaq:

Here's the direct quote, oh and as a point of note this is his excuse for the TERRIBLE recent mixtapes.

'What the Hell was written in jail and recorded when I got out, Happy 9th was recorded directly into a Mac, and as we both know, I'm Apple's CEO now, and so was J Cole Diss. Logic masters the sound for you. '

Here's another part where he talks about Gynophobia 2

'I made an instrumental album about one of my wives and you don't like it?'

:ohhh: :what:

The guy's a failed interscope project and he'll continue to churn out half-assed trash that sounds terrible.

:huh: Wow sounds a bit schizo, does this kid have any kind of support system to fall back on? For all of his publicity seems unfortunate no one is trying to reach out to him.

Mr. Bytes

yup
Daps
Reppin
originally from the 'ville
:huh: Wow sounds a bit schizo, does this kid have any kind of support system to fall back on? For all of his publicity seems unfortunate no one is trying to reach out to him.
This ^

i swear if the man had any sort of focus he could make some great music

but then again I wouldn't want to babysit this guy so i can't blame anyone else for not wanting to either :yeshrug:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The one supposedly co-produced by Eminem is the best Eminem beat I've heard. He's spitting too. Not a big CH fan, but I'll check this one out.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
u nikkas still have faith in this man in 2012? its been over for him since 09

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm friends with him on Facebook and I'm thiiiiisssss close to going the fukk in on him every time I see one of his nonsensical, delusional status updates.

But I'll let him live for now :youngsabo: