always been that dude!
:salute:

wat6rr.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
He has the ill ability of using his emotions to relay what he is trying to say. Like earlier today there, was that episode of Roc. Where Andre (the brother Clifton Powell...who plays in every damn thing), move in the neighborhood and Roc setup an neighborhood watch. There was and interaction between Charles & Clifton at the meeting you just feel the actual tension in the monologue. Brother is very slept on.
I really wanna find this scene again but I can't find it anywhere after the other vid I posted got deleted. Sum of the best acting ever on a sitcom

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He has the ill ability of using his emotions to relay what he is trying to say. Like earlier today there, was that episode of Roc. Where Andre (the brother Clifton Powell...who plays in every damn thing), move in the neighborhood and Roc setup an neighborhood watch. There was and interaction between Charles & Clifton at the meeting you just feel the actual tension in the monologue. Brother is very slept on.

Him always getting so frustrated with Joey that he'd start kicking the air would always crack me and mom up :russ: