Charlamagne Tha God HATES Post Malone - Hilarious!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
ANDREW SCHULZ IS WAY WORSE THEN POST

FACTS
that dude is not apart of hip hop culture there is no reason to hate him. he is a comedian that just so happens to do a podcast with a guy in the culture, but he has said repeatedly that he doesn't know anything about hip hop. Post Malone deserves the slander

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
theres some good white hip hop producers and (very few) good white rappers.
most of them are corny as fukk though and i dont want to hear anything they make

You're right on the producer front. Imma edit my post

• Dap
Reactions: 19-
Daps
that dude is not apart of hip hop culture there is no reason to hate him. he is a comedian that just so happens to do a podcast with a guy in the culture, but he has said repeatedly that he doesn't know anything about hip hop. Post Malone deserves the slander
ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS BRO
LET HIM LIVE
WHO CARES

PEACE THOUGH

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hate Post Malone but love Andrew Schultz brehs
Schultz is a comedian who purposely takes fukked up stances on things to get a rise out of people, like him or hate him for it, you already know what he's about before you tune in0

Post didnt come into rap with the same energy he's showing people now, he waited until he got the bag, hence the hate and culture vulture tag

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
DAMN PEOPLE REALLY RACIST IN THIS THREAD
HE GETTING MONEY RIGHT
FLUKK IT

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS BRO
LET HIM LIVE
WHO CARES

PEACE THOUGH

Why are you :cape:so hard for this dude?

Rich Homie Quan just got rushed to a hospital after suffering TWO seizures during a music video shoot ... TMZ has learned.

According to Quan's rep ... the rapper was shooting a video with Problem in Atlanta's Piedmont Park, and about an hour ago he suffered back-to-back seizures.

We're told when Quan hit the ground ... he smashed his head badly, paramedics were called ... and he was taken to an Atlanta hospital for emergency treatment.

His condition is unknown right now.

Quan -- one of the hottest new rappers -- was just featured on XXL mag's 2014 Freshman class issue.

Story developing ...

Read more: Rich Homie Quan -- Suffers Double Seizures, Cracks Head on Music Video Set | TMZ.com

GOOD
I HOPE HE DIES

:jbhmm:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On the behalf of the people that's from the DFW Metroplex on The Coli, this dude is not one of us. He doesn't represent us in no type of way.