Charissa Thompson "Flashed" Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole 8/28 another split

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
fawn over generic cac hoes brehs :scust:

She's pretty by cac standards, but I don't be tripping over any of them cuz our women look way better.

Cacs say all the time to our women "she's cute for a black chick".

We need to start categorizing theirs accordingly. We gotta come together with unity, pride and love or continue to be underneath their thumb.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The dude you quoted said that fat asses look better on all white women than black women so just be aware of what you're dealing with.

Then got the nerve to say he a proud black man. If you c00n just keep it 100. Don't lie to the people. A proud black man don't put NOBODY above his own.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i march to the beat of my own drum:yeshrug:

You think you are but you ain't. That's massa on the drum kit, the bongos, the guitar, the violin, the piano, the clarinet, the trumpet, the fukking xylophone, the back up vocals, the sound and mixing crew, the mic check...

You tap dancing to the beat of his own drum.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
tumblr_md8hn7QBm11qdpf83o1_500.gif

charissa-thompson-hand-in-mouth-video-1024x490.png
:noah::noah::noah:

:whoo:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
It's still real to me:sadneckbeard:
giphy.gif

Charissa is the white chick black men wished Michelle Beadle was...

Beadle is Italian...

Italian women age in fukking ant years...no group of women age worse...

I dated an italian chick for like...4 months...

We were both 22 when we started...

bytch was 58 when it was over :scust:

Yall funny as shyt yo :pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You think you are but you ain't. That's massa on the drum kit, the bongos, the guitar, the violin, the piano, the clarinet, the trumpet, the fukking xylophone, the back up vocals, the sound and mixing crew, the mic check...

You tap dancing to the beat of his own drum.

yeah, because i love and appreciate all women :stopitslime:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@stomachlines

Stop the bullshyt. You are not black. :comeon:

Be proud of what you are.

I'd probably have a hard time too categorizing myself with a race whose whole culture is raping, pillaging, enslaving, murdering, and oppressing other races while appropriating and assimilating their contributions tbh. I empathize with him.

That's literally white American culture - taking other people's shyt and acting like they're better than everyone else.

How many white people you met that love sushi, hip hop, anime, jazz, latina women, fat booties and all this other stuff not native to their own?

No culture, no identity other than hiding the blood on their hands and pretending we're the ones tripping...

White people are literally The Borg of humanity for people familiar with Star Trek. Ditto if you're familiar with Pokemon. Shang Tsung if you're more of a Mortal Kombat type of brotha...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'd probably have a hard time too categorizing myself with a race whose whole culture is raping, pillaging, enslaving, murdering, and oppressing other races while appropriating and assimilating their contributions tbh. I empathize with him.

That's literally white American culture - taking other people's shyt and acting like they're better than everyone else.

How many white people you met that love sushi, hip hop, anime, jazz, latina women, fat booties and all this other stuff not native to their own?

No culture, no identity other than hiding the blood on their hands and pretending we're the ones tripping...

White people are literally The Borg of humanity for people familiar with Star Trek. Ditto if you're familiar with Pokemon. Shang Tsung if you're more of a Mortal Kombat type of brotha...

I got downvoted on reddit for saying Cajun isn't a real culture.