Charissa Thompson "Flashed" Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole 8/28 another split

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: Brehs on a another forum I occasionally post on, think Charissa & Jay Williams have broken up again based on some the things she said on Extra and posted on Social Media this week.

@hayesc0 You follow her on Social media, does it seem like they've broken up again?

I follow her on Twitter and IG and didn't notice anything. U got any examples?

Whether it's true or not, getting back with your ex rarely works out. :francis:

A poster mentioned a couple days ago that Mario said that Jennifer Lawrence is having trouble finding a man. Mario than said that Charissa has that in common with her. Charissa was standing right next to him when he said it. She laughed and said that's it's tough being single.

She posted this on Instagram:
3ig2DpD.jpg

She posted this on Twitter:

The Lyrics of the song sounds like a break-up song.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A poster mentioned a couple days ago that Mario said that Jennifer Lawrence is having trouble finding a man. Mario than said that Charissa has that in common with her. Charissa was standing right next to him when he said it. She laughed and said that's it's tough being single.

3ig2DpD.jpg

Homie is still smashin :dame:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
How does Jay fukk up twice :dahell:

:what: Who's to say that Charissa Thompson wasn't/isn't actually the problem?

A lot of dudes in here :cape: when Thompson is just an average looking female plus Jay Williams is a still a millionaire with a decent career so I'm sure as a bachelor, he's not too pressed about Charissa when he can get other attractive women with substance to date or marry.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@

3ig2DpD.jpg

this is why Drake sells alot...he's basically Taylor Swift and not a rapper

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

3ig2DpD.jpg

well she said she dont want no kids so she'll always be single :yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charissa average? :scust:

Nikkaz need to live in reality. The average broad is overweight, so by default she's above average since she has an above average face and above average sex appeal.

Broad does nothing for me but to say the average 33 year old woman is at that level, is nonsense.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Charissa average? :scust:

Nikkaz need to live in reality. The average broad is overweight, so by default she's above average since she has an above average face and above average sex appeal.

Broad does nothing for me but to say the average 33 year old woman is at that level, is nonsense.

shes an average-looker breh.
but her sex appeal is thru the roof.

2 different things tho.