Charges DROPPED Against 10 Year Black Child In Canton Charged w/ Felony Assault For Dodgeball Game.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“Bbbuuttt public pressure, petitions, persistence in the face of adversity never brought about change or a call to action.. “dead looking funny in the light.

Noticing the fact that it was a black prosecutor that leveled the charges against a black child and should be held accountable for her own misconduct in this situation. District attorney/Prosecutor- conflict of interest is part of the job description. Ask Kamala. :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The result of black public resistance and staying on code for this. Fuk a dodgeball, hold that cacs..
giphy.gif

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm lost what's the back story on this and this is where we really at as a society in Amerikkka

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This unfortunate event goes to show how important it is for people to vote locally..

When people elect not to vote, then you get malicious prosecutors elected who does shyt like this...

The initially treated the young boy like a grown ass man with that crazy charge!

I hope the mother bans her son from playing with the other boy. Either that or transfer the boy to another school.

The D.A. should not receive another term! No child should be subjected to such a harsh charge!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This had to be a publicity stunt. And also there is no way he should have been charged, and the county DA should be fired. How can a 10 year old be charged as a felon, how did it make public news since it’s a minor, and why isn’t the PE teacher brought up on criminal neglect instead of the child ?

But I fail to see how Tariq impacted the legal process. I’m not falling for this Al Sharpton shtick. Whatever happened to folks doing the right thing because it’s right, and not trying to make a brand off of exploiting fukked up situations? Send out a few tweets, and got people acting like he is having legal meetings with the DA to get this dropped

Every time you help someone doesn’t need to be broadcasted. Was this covered in the local Detroit press?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This had to be a publicity stunt. And also there is no way he should have been charged, and the county DA should be fired. How can a 10 year old be charged as a felon, how did it make public news since it’s a minor, and why isn’t the PE teacher brought up on criminal neglect instead of the child ?

But I fail to see how Tariq impacted the legal process. I’m not falling for this Al Sharpton shtick. Whatever happened to folks doing the right thing because it’s right, and not trying to make a brand off of exploiting fukked up situations? Send out a few tweets, and got people acting like he is having legal meetings with the DA to get this dropped

Every time you help someone doesn’t need to be broadcasted. Was this covered in the local Detroit press?

When you broadcast good sht it influences other people to do the same when they see similar situations. The cac mom should be charged and fired from wherever she works along with the c00n D.A. Shoutout to Tariq for shedding light on this sht and putting pressure on them to drop the charges

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I remember when a grown-ass white dude called the cops on a black dude at a gym for getting fouled during a basketball game. Is it gonna get to the point where black parents will have to tell their kids to not play with white kids at all. Just to prevent this bullshyt from happening. If I was parents of any kids that kid has I would tell my child not to hang around him as much because I wouldnt want to get sued or my kid charged.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when a grown-ass white dude called the cops on a black dude at a gym for getting fouled during a basketball game. Is it gonna get to the point where black parents will have to tell their kids to not play with white kids at all. Just to prevent this bullshyt from happening. If I was parents of any kids that kid has I would tell my child not to hang around him as much because I wouldnt want to get sued or my kid charged.

Naw it's getting to the point where black people go have to start calling the police on and suing white people. If black people not go treat white people how they'll treat another black person then it's time to start putting charges and suing them and doing all the same sht they do back to them. Press charges on they kids for lil petty sht. Don't let these people off the hook. They can get punished too. They ain't special