"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
giphy.gif

Boston Scott right now

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These pundits are saying the GMen are better than y'all

Y'all gone let that slide? :jbhmm:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Giants are already giving us bulletin board material.

Ppl are crying about the most dominant group effort in the history of things working together ( the eagles qb sneak ), and the giants d line coach is quoted in the article

“They’ve taken it to another level,” said Giants defensive line coach Andre Patterson. “One guy is on each cheek and one guy is behind, and all three are pushing him forward. That makes it real difficult to stop.”
I kinda read this as fear, but it could also be dry snitching

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I would be fine in setting out Avonte this weekend. Those giants slot receivers put no fear in my heart.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Giants are already giving us bulletin board material.

Ppl are crying about the most dominant group effort in the history of things working together ( the eagles qb sneak ), and the giants d line coach is quoted in the article

I kinda read this as fear, but it could also be dry snitching

Just pointing out how ya brehs are willing to place a Hand on Hurts' whole Butt Cheek to get that Yardage:dame:....aint Snitchin if it shows on that Game Film:hubie:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I wanna see this faith after BDJ loses to WDJ. All of a sudden when that bum contract talk comes up yall gon get real quiet
You're like a hit dog projecting your insecurities :mjlol: The only reason that Dak contract forced you to cut Amari and play poor this offseason is because the Jones Family has the foresight of a junkie :pachaha:

Great organizations get out ahead of extensions so they can manipulate the cap at their will. Jalen's getting his this offseason, the machine keeps rolling and you're gonna keep punching air spewing WOAT opinions :wow: