"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
convinced if we play the niners they gon have them nikkas favored over us

guarantee. the nuthugging for these dudes is getting ridiculous

They were saying the niners are the favorite in the NFC now during the game. You know the Eagles see the disrespect already since the good majority were watching...

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Dougie P is my favorite Eagles coach of all time. the man can coach his ass off. reid was carried by donofthem and is being carried by mahomes now. God bless Doug and thank you for everything :salute:
I can understand why the eagles moved on cuz his undying loyalty to dudes like Groh but doug is a real one

Daps
giphy.webp

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FmdliR0acAEDg0U

:mjlol:

DeVonta got one of those stay in the House and chill all day Couches, lol. Anyways. Seahawks didn't make it. They put up a fight during the 1st Half but San Fran turned it on and blew their doors off 2nd Half. So they advance to the next round. So it's down to 3 Possible Rematches. A Rematch from last year against The Brady Bunch Bucs (Tommy coming to Linc??). Or.....The GMen and The Boys for the 3rd Time (Played both of them just a few weeks ago). So we shall see. GMen are up next against the Vikes. Also Shout out to Dougie P on getting his 5th Playoff Win as a Coach. Not only did he win the AFC South Division and take it from the Titans. He won a Playoff Game and did all of this in his 1st year coaching the Jags. So Congrats to Doug on turning another Team around.

Last edited: