Chappelle is Back. Dec 31st

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know where this was recorded? Shane Gillis opened up for him and said the room was all black so I’m hoping it’s Atlanta again. Last time I caught him live was in Vegas in 2021.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Saw him in Boston (the show where someone told him to shut the fukk up for denouncing the violence in Palestine) and it was the best I’ve seen him. :wow:

He worked the 360 stage effortlessly and handled the crowd interactions beautifully within the context of planned show. An all around professional. Truly impressive to witness live, 7 rows from the stage. :wow:
Agreed... Saw him in Chi and he killed it. I'd definitely go see him every time he's here

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Is he just going to be smoking and telling stories? The last one was terrible

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I'll admit I started to cool off on Dave with his recent works but I finally got to see him live with my brother in Sep. (in Lexington).
nikka had me dying from start to finish. Never laughed harder in my life.
Definitely giving this one a go.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Hope he doesn't go back to the alphabet gang jokes again. Nor "cancel culture". shyt was dope when he did it the first time, but that's because it was the first time. Dave's suppose to be the innovater, not the guy that falls into a routine. Give these other nikkas something fresh to copy again