Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Them Hornets unis :banderas:

Wow right up there with the royal blues the Lakers are bringing back for best in the league imo

Looks like Nike's re-using templates from soccer teams, Inter's away jersey last year

aj5540_308_nike_inter_milan_away_jsy_2019_20_011__51357.1569332616.jpg

Copy and paste, not mad tho both are fire. Them pinstripes push it over the top they did a good job.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Houston should just trade Harden to Philly and Get Ben Simmons and Trade Westbrook to the knicks for draft picks.

Get Simmons some shooters.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He’s lucky Siakam had a literal WOAT performance against the Celtics, cause it caused him to dodge a lot of heat for how badly he played

He was inconsistent in the series and was AWFUL in Game 7...The hype is crazy and i really hope the Knicks or Pistons come thru on day 1 and give him a max.
No contender is going to prosper paying a 4th guy 30m and im hearing thats what someone might offer.He was the 4th best guy on a title team...He was damn near unplayable the first 2 rounds...He is a great 3 pt shooter and defender but his offense below the 3 pt line stinks...you dont give role players that money..

My fear is Masai is gonna get caught up in the idea we have to bring him back at some insane amount.if theres one weakness in Masai as a GM/president its that he has always overpaid his own free agents going back to Denver...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was inconsistent in the series and was AWFUL in Game 7...The hype is crazy and i really hope the Knicks or Pistons come thru on day 1 and give him a max.
No contender is going to prosper paying a 4th guy 30m and im hearing thats what someone might offer.He was the 4th best guy on a title team...He was damn near unplayable the first 2 rounds...He is a great 3 pt shooter and defender but his offense below the 3 pt line stinks...you dont give role players that money..

My fear is Masai is gonna get caught up in the idea we have to bring him back at some insane amount.if theres one weakness in Masai as a GM/president its that he has always overpaid his own free agents going back to Denver...

The way I see it, Rozier got $19 mil a year and Brogdon got $21 mil. I think he's better than Rozier but he's not better than Brogdon. So a 4 year deal between $78-82 mil range is the absolute most I'd be willing to pay him.

Any GM that gives him $25-30 mil a year won't have a job in 2 years :hubie: