Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What games to you think the league puts out on Christmas?

Opening Night?
If opening night is the 22nd they can have those teams play again on Xmas. Figure the Lakers will raise banner on opening night. They usually have one of the top picks playing too that night. Lakers will def play Xmas too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If opening night is the 22nd they can have those teams play again on Xmas. Figure the Lakers will raise banner on opening night. They usually have one of the top picks playing too that night. Lakers will def play Xmas too.

If they have three games.

It's definitely some combination of Lakers,Clippers,Nets,Warriors,Bucks,Dallas

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they have three games.

It's definitely some combination of Lakers,Clippers,Nets,Warriors,Bucks,Dallas
I feel like the champs don’t usually get a championship level contender opponent on banner night, I could see the Lakers playing the Pelicans opening night to hype Zion. And if I remember correctly they always try to have the #1 pick play on opening night, but shyt, the Twolves opening night? I dunno. My guess is Nets/Bucks or Celtics first game on east coast. Pels/ Lakers late game. Maybe Twolves and a random team starting around same time as the east coast game.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the champs don’t usually get a championship level contender opponent on banner night, I could see the Lakers playing the Pelicans opening night to hype Zion. And if I remember correctly they always try to have the #1 pick play on opening night, but shyt, the Twolves opening night? I dunno. My guess is Nets/Bucks or Celtics first game on east coast. Pels/ Lakers late game. Maybe Twolves and a random team starting around same time as the east coast game.

I'm not even sure that the 1st pick this year factors in. Kind of reminds me when the cavs had it and we took bennet we didn't get tv the opening night....I think that only applies when it's a top pick who people are excited about.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

In recent years the #1 pick's team plays the #2 pick's team on opening night