Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember lebron saying he would take a pay cut to play with a super team of him Melo Wade and CP3 many years ago. I wonder if lakers looking deep into trading for Chris.

Daps
I just realized the Thunder still haven't hired a new coach

:dahell: are they waiting on?

Coaches salaries start the second they're hired; even if there's no games being played. Which means delaying the hire of one saves owners $$ every week they wait. So OKC's owner just being cheap as usual, like he was when he didn't wanna pay to keep Harden back in 2012. :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

can we get Udoka or some other new blood in the game just like with what Houston did...I lost sight of it and I live here in Oklahoma I wasn't even aware they didn't have a coach yet....I'm assuming that is the last open coaching job right? Since the Wizards seem to like Brooks. And my Cavs just had to hire Bickerstaff during the season and couldn't wait until the offseason.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

There's no real rush :manny:

It ain't like it's going to be a "name" coach & the roster isn't going to look the same in a few weeks anyway so they aren't going to come in & start planning on who is there.