Reppin
NULL

IMG-0924.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
JVG bleeds Houston but he's also comfy/set for life with the ABC job. I figure he'll only come back to coaching for a title-contending Rockets team with clear direction. Neither is the case right now.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I mean, a Kelly Olynyk is a stretch 5 but it still would be the same problems when it comes to interior defense and rebounding. Basically they do need a big but the type of robust big ain't available with the pennies they have left to give. And they need some veterans 6'9 or taller.

Most of all, and I mentioned this a couple weeks ago: unless Russ suddenly develops that geriatric Jason Kidd spot-up 3ball, he'll be a liability in next year's playoffs just like he was these past 2 years. Not that makin the playoffs will be a given.
Beggars cant be choosers :francis: Like you said ... because of russ and his broken shot you almost gotta have a big that can stretch out to create some driving lanes for he and james ... but yeah the pickens are slim ... maybe he and russ can convince their old teammate Ibaka to take a discount to play with them or maybe Marc Gasol ...Robin Lopez has started shooting 3's or you can roll the dice on Cousins ... idk ... its going to be tricky but i think they can figure something out without going into the tax which i know their owner doesn't want to pay

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Beggars cant be choosers :francis: Like you said ... because of russ and his broken shot you almost gotta have a big that can stretch out to create some driving lanes for he and james ... but yeah the pickens are slim ... maybe he and russ can convince their old teammate Ibaka to take a discount to play with them or maybe Marc Gasol ...Robin Lopez has started shooting 3's or you can roll the dice on Cousins ... idk ... its going to be tricky but i think they can figure something out without going into the tax which i know their owner doesn't want to pay

Ibaka makes sense for them at the MLE if he's willing to take that but he could probably get more.

They paying the tax now though since their spending $100m on Russy, Harden, Covington, Tucker, & Gordon without anybody else. It's about how much tax the owner is willing to pay now.

Morey put that team in cap hell, no draft picks, & no coach before leaving :deadrose:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ibaka makes sense for them at the MLE if he's willing to take that but he could probably get more.

They paying the tax now though since their spending $100m on Russy, Harden, Covington, Tucker, & Gordon without anybody else. It's about how much tax the owner is willing to pay now.

Morey put that team in cap hell, no draft picks, & no coach before leaving :deadrose:
nah they are just under the tax ...they're paying 130 million for like 10 players right now and the luxury tax starts at 139 million so they have about 8-9 million to fill out 3-4 positions which is why i said ibaka would have to take even less than the full mle to work :whoo: