Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli.com

:deadrose:
Y’all don’t have a traditional rivalry. The Cavs lost to y’all three times and even their fans don’t give a fukk about the warriors.

Go look at the Celtics and Lakers. Now that’s hatred. Even when they were down, fans Ed were still at their throat. The most hated team in here is the rockets. It was like that way before harden got their. It started with Yao goin number one, and continued with TPain, Dwight, Morey and harden

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ is better than Kemba. That doesn’t mean the Celtics need to trade for him though
So stick with a guy who clearly doesn't fit in. Russ is a monster and if his dog can rub off the rest of the team like Jimmy Butler did then Boston going to the finals

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y’all don’t have a traditional rivalry. The Cavs lost to y’all three times and even their fans don’t give a fukk about the warriors.

Go look at the Celtics and Lakers. Now that’s hatred. Even when they were down, fans Ed were still at their throat. The most hated team in here is the rockets. It was like that way before harden got their. It started with Yao goin number one, and continued with TPain, Dwight, Morey and harden
Sorry but I can't believe you over my eyes and ears...if you think the Celtics are more hated here than the Warriors are we on two different sites. I'm sure you posted more about the Warriors than Celtics yourself.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Defensively Kanter is a downgrade from Whiteside but overall I take Kanter. Problem is we already don't have enough good defenders on our team.

Are they moving zach Collins.
Not this season. But he's hurt again. He's recovering from his shoulder surgery until March. Dude is always hurt.

They are an early playoff exit as usual :russell:
Mostly because we've had a depleted roster due to injuries. I want to see what this team can do when fully healthy.