Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
In other words he wants to know if LeBron is gonna be a laker for the next x amount of years . He'll likely sign a 1 or 2+1 and LeBron will opt out next year to help land a free agent. Ad i think can qualify for the big money (253m) in 2022 free agency
Or he wants rondo back knowing lbj aintngoing nowhere

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Clippers interested in Terry Rozier
i_40_b3_62_terry-rozier.png

The Clippers have some big decisions to make, with several key free agents including Harrell, Marcus Morris and JaMychal Green. L.A. tinkered with its roster on draft night, flipping Landry Shamet as part of a package that brought back Luke Kennard, but the Clippers remain determined to add another guard, per league sources. Rajon Rondo is on L.A.’s radar, though Rondo could command a larger salary than the capped out Clippers can afford. L.A. has also explored a deal for Charlotte’s Terry Rozier, per league source. Still, as ugly as the Clippers finish to last season was, there remains a possibility that the Clips could run back largely the same team has last season.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Clippers
Clippers interested in Terry Rozier
i_40_b3_62_terry-rozier.png

The Clippers have some big decisions to make, with several key free agents including Harrell, Marcus Morris and JaMychal Green. L.A. tinkered with its roster on draft night, flipping Landry Shamet as part of a package that brought back Luke Kennard, but the Clippers remain determined to add another guard, per league sources. Rajon Rondo is on L.A.’s radar, though Rondo could command a larger salary than the capped out Clippers can afford. L.A. has also explored a deal for Charlotte’s Terry Rozier, per league source. Still, as ugly as the Clippers finish to last season was, there remains a possibility that the Clips could run back largely the same team has last season.
I saw this from the SI article.

What do they even have left to offer anyone at this point? :unimpressed:

Also, Terry would slap the shyt out of PG day one on principle

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lou or bev, isnt lou on his last year of his contract?
Why would we want to get rid of a guard for another guard? Zeller and Batum both come off our books this year and Rozier would prop up our salary floor for the next two years giving us all the flexibility and cap room we could ever ask for. And after we sign some FAs at that point, we can just resign Terry too.

If we're trading Rozier, it would be for something way better. I can see Mitch trading for Paul George though tbh. That kinda scares me a bit.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Why would we want to get rid of a guard for another guard? Zeller and Batum both come off our books this year and Rozier would prop up our salary floor for the next two years giving us all the flexibility and cap room we could ever ask for. And after we sign some FAs at that point, we can just resign Terry too.

If we're trading Rozier, it would be for something way better. I can see Mitch trading for Paul George though tbh. That kinda scares me a bit.
Y’all don’t have anybody that’s worth pg though unless clippers bout to snag someone else although I could see trez ending up there, that’s a bad trade for Charlotte