Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
OKC really gonna have every fukking first rounder in the next couple of years holy shyt ( heard they might S&T Gallo for the Mavs 1st too)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
The Thunder must have a trade partner lined up for Horford. Because another first round pick is not worth Al horford's salary. It's not worth it money wise or basketball fit wise. And Horford is 30 plus so it makes no sense to do a buyout.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Presti's a magician and doing what I've been saying teams should do. If you know you're going to be bad take on bad contracts and get the picks that come with it. At some point I wonder if they'll package all the picks up and try to flip it into a superstar or into a really high draft pick.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm gonna hold off reacting to trading Horford because something else is coming. But there's a part 2 coming on the end of this, guaranteed. I'll be shocked if we don't trade JRich and Mike Scott.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The Thunder must have a trade partner lined up for Horford. Because another first round pick is not worth Al horford's salary. It's not worth it money wise or basketball fit wise. And Horford is 30 plus so it makes no sense to do a buyout.
If they're bottoming out the next couple of years they won't care about his salary at all.