Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does wiseman fit into the Warriors scheme?
I mean he can run the rim pretty well and has to be accounted for down low due to his ability to finish and catch lobs. Basically how javele mcgee fitted with them but he has much more upside. It's an easy fit, especially considering they dont have a center right now.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they’re hell bent on getting Harden wouldn’t they need Dinwiddie apart of the deal
Contract wise they only need Prince, and Levert Allen+ filler get it’s done. Spencer has one year left so his value to Houston is probably non existent. Even Allen is unrestricted next year.

If they don’t get harden, Beal or a third star they need to just stay as it is and upgrade with Serge MLE if anything.

dinwiddie/Levert/Brown/Harris/Jordan/Allen/Ibaka is solid core/depth to put next to KD and Kyrie who are both coming back from injuries

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
[Sports Illustrated] Buddy Hield Prefers Mavericks Over 76ers

Kevin O'Conner: I've heard that Javale McGee is possibly leaving and Dwight Howard has interest around the league that could lure him away.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
[Sports Illustrated] Buddy Hield Prefers Mavericks Over 76ers

Kevin O'Conner: I've heard that Javale McGee is possibly leaving and Dwight Howard has interest around the league that could lure him away.

Yeah I don’t see McGee opting out of damn near $5M lol. Unless he’s heard his name float around in trade rumors if he opts in. And it don’t matter what Heild prefers at the end of the day.