Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Houston should spit in brooklyn face for trying to make this deal.
If Rockets are starting over. Dinwiddie, Caris and Allen aren’t a bad young core :ehh: and all 3 have good chemistry. I mean...are better deals out there??? of course but if the rockets are looking to start over, those 3 and prince isn’t bad at all with picks.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
If Rockets are starting over. Dinwiddie, Caris and Allen aren’t a bad young core :ehh: and all 3 have good chemistry. I mean...are better deals out there??? of course but if the rockets are looking to start over, those 3 and prince isn’t bad at all with picks.

dinwiddie is a free agent after this season and Jarrett Allen about to hit restricted free agency and will get paid

If Jarrett Allen is soooo good he wouldn’t be benched behind a washed deandre Jordan

Houston can do much better

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dinwiddie is a free agent after this season and Jarrett Allen about to hit restricted free agency and will get paid

That’s the thing Houston could afford to pay them except. Nets can’t lol. Thats another thing too. Nets can’t give Dinwiddie a huge deal and Allen. Not to mention trying to get Joe Harris back.

send Dinwiddie to HOU. Let him ball out there, get a deal.

mom just blabbing right now not sure of Houston’s cap situation but if they cleaning house. Those guys aren’t although I agree the Rockets could do better

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

If Jarrett Allen is soooo good he wouldn’t be benched behind a washed deandre Jordan

I think there may be some politics with that Deandre Jordan situation with regard to playing time

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
there’s def some truth to that

Him being KD's guy is definitely part of how he got signed there.

That said i wouldnt trade Jarret yet...give this season a shake and see what that pair of centres gives you with the new look Brooklyn

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He bs time to time, he's also big time maga..such a clown

https://twitter.com/arye_abraham

fukk that clown ass dude

Screen+Shot+2019-10-14+at+6.13.09+PM.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any smoke to this Harden to the Nets trade offer talk?

Dinwiddie/Lavert/Jarret Allen/Tauren Prince a package involving them and Russell Westbrook is talking about he wants to be the main guy on a team. Either way I don't see the Rockets taking that deal.