Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't see it happening. Made 23 million this past season having the best year of his career arguably. Can't see his he agrees to take MLE money from Brooklyn.

Would be perfect for them though.
Your likely right this is probably his last big contract year. Still though

stranger things have happened in 2020

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Butler Beal and Bayo :ehh:

I wonder who Miami would give up tho.

That said, other than Woj, Sham, and Stein i dunno who these other nyggas cacs are reporting stuff, i'm so out the loop on nba twitter journalism

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Harden coming to the 76ers without Simmons or Embiid being moved. The rockets not getting face value for Harden and when has that ever happen in the league.

Tobias Horford multiple picks going to Rockets for Harden... probably multiple team deal.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Harden coming to the 76ers without Simmons or Embiid being moved. The rockets not getting face value for Harden and when has that ever happen in the league.

Tobias Horford multiple picks going to Rockets for Harden... probably multiple team deal.
The sixers only advantage over teams like Nets and Heat is Simmons is better than any player BK/MIA can give. If philly not planning on moving Ben, shyt nets better jump on that and KD better go call harden and tell him to demand to be traded to BK. Nets have picks, Spencer, Levert, Allen, 3 solid young guys for the rockets to start over with.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Butler Beal and Bayo :ehh:

I wonder who Miami would give up tho.

That said, other than Woj, Sham, and Stein i dunno who these other nyggas cacs are reporting stuff, i'm so out the loop on nba twitter journalism

Duncan,Tyler,Kelly, iggy, 2020 1st

Still not enough imo but that’s how it would work on the books

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Russ on the Hawks...Idk how to feel about that. Idk how he & Trae will mesh. Westbrook said he wants a floor general role again, but that’s Trae’s biggest asset

:hhh:
I doubt the hawks entertain it cause how the hell would they be trusting Westbrook and Trae together with Westbrook indicating he wanted a role similar to OKC? if I’m ATL I’m not ruining Trae’s growth getting Westbrook.