CES 2021 Thread

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I have a 75in Sony and this is best goddamn tv Ive ever owned. The picture is gorgeous bro. shytting all over my Samsung that shyt all over my LG. :ufdup:

@TheMaster

Mmmmmmmm

fukk LG :pacspit:

He obviously didn’t have the Oled and doesn’t have one now :mjlol:

@Mowgli

but hey .....

led tvs they cool you know ... they have a nice lil picture

But please don’t ever confuse with the TRUTH

You sad clown

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Get that LG. Sony tv have been stagnate and old

Best tv for viewing will be LG until Microled or QD-Oled

Trust me I’m already knowing I got the C8 right now but I know @Mowgli is Sony through and through so that’s why I was asking him.

I’mma wait for RTings to drop their review on the CX and if it’s all it’s cracked up to be imma cop and put the C8 in my other room...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trust me I’m already knowing I got the C8 right now but I know @Mowgli is Sony through and through so that’s why I was asking him.

I’mma wait for RTings to drop their review on the CX and if it’s all it’s cracked up to be imma cop and put the C8 in my other room...
I dunno if the 75 8k will be in my price range. Cant go over 4999

3rd generation is always better anyway

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Samsung 8K zero bezel tv's really has my eye

Samsung’s stunning bezel-free 8K TV is finally official

samsung-bezel-free-8k-qled-official-ces-2020-1.jpg
Why not make it 4k

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just got back from CES...

the smart home stuff >>>>>>>>
Legit stuff you would use everyday. I saw some really interesting VR/AR stuff and the automotive track is always nuts but yeah...home tech and AI is where its at.
It's addicting once you get started with that smart home life...

Security with what all of these microphones and cameras bring into our homes will always be the elephant in the room tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just got back from CES...

the smart home stuff >>>>>>>>
Legit stuff you would use everyday. I saw some really interesting VR/AR stuff and the automotive track is always nuts but yeah...home tech and AI is where its at.
What caught your interest? 20+ years ago Disney world had the house of tomorrow and it fascinated my mother which is my it sticks out. I seen a bunch of shyt that didn't come out until recently. So im curious on what it is that got your attention...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What caught your interest? 20+ years ago Disney world had the house of tomorrow and it fascinated my mother which is my it sticks out. I seen a bunch of shyt that didn't come out until recently. So im curious on what it is that got your attention...

Some of it is really small. Affordable massage recliners with full Alexa/Google integration, more home theater integrations, closet/style AI where you can log on to a site and try on the clothes with a digital replica of your body.

And there was a robot kitchen that prepared, served, and cleaned a meal for two people, start to finish. In real time. And that's just off the top of my head.

And the Samsung NEON AI stuff was really crazy when the exhibitors started breaking it to prove it wasn't just actors. Like making one of their eyes move independently of the other in real time with no hiccups in the demo reading it was doing.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Some of it is really small. Affordable massage recliners with full Alexa/Google integration, more home theater integrations, closet/style AI where you can log on to a site and try on the clothes with a digital replica of your body.

And there was a robot kitchen that prepared, served, and cleaned a meal for two people, start to finish. In real time. And that's just off the top of my head.

And the Samsung NEON AI stuff was really crazy when the exhibitors started breaking it to prove it wasn't just actors. Like making one of their eyes move independently of the other in real time with no hiccups in the demo reading it was doing.
I just watched a video on neon since you suggested it and idk :patrice: it's no where near ready for primetime and isn't really something designed for consumer use anytime soon according to the video...

If we going hologram I want mad dog McGee :banderas:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I just watched a video on neon since you suggested it and idk :patrice: it's no where near ready for primetime and isn't really something designed for consumer use anytime soon according to the video...

If we going hologram I want mad dog McGee :banderas:

I know, its more of a proof of concept. We say that's what a half decade, 6 years away from fully realized AI people? At least in the digital space?