CES 2021 Thread

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If we look at Sony history, if it ain't a playstation or headphone set its a dead man walking

:dwillhuh:

Their AVRs are decent, Blu-ray players are great, etc. The Sony Core Speakers are some of the best values around, especially on sale.

They're arguably the best or second best TV maker today, prices withstanding.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:dwillhuh:

Their AVRs are decent, Blu-ray players are great, etc. The Sony Core Speakers are some of the best values around, especially on sale.

They're arguably the best or second best TV maker today, prices withstanding.
Ain't stop they shyt from sinking and I love their products.

:yeshrug:

Playstation is carrying them nikkas something serious

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2016 wasn't that long ago

:usure:

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

I'm not giving them TVs, Blu Rays and phones credit for the playstations doing

Why would I read a 2016 report when a report from December 30th, 2019 says

The Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) stock, with a market cap of nearly $84.8 billion, has impressed investors with its recent earnings streak. It topped estimates in each of the trailing four quarters, the average beat being 86.9%. It has a long-term earnings growth expectation of 7.7%. Sony has a VGM Score of B.

Measures to realign its business portfolio, like withdrawing from the PC business and selling the battery business, is aiding Sony. In the recent years, the firm has achieved sales and profitability growth in the Game & Network Services, Imaging & Sensing Solutions (formerly Semiconductors) and Music segments.

It has enhanced profitability in the Pictures and Electronics Products & Solutions segments and secured stable profit contribution from the Financial Services segment. Increase in media networks and television productions sales as well as insurance premium revenues is expected to aid growth of the Pictures and Financial Services segments. Music sales are predicted to be driven by strong Visual Media and Platform sales as well as Recorded Music sales.

:why:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can’t wait to get a bigger space so I can get a 77 inch OLED :wow:, that 65” C9 got me hooked :ohlawd:

48” model could work in a bedroom :ehh: