Certified Members of the Coli Thread

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Post a video stating your coli username & anything else that you'd like to add about yourself.

Ladies, we can stop being accused of being ****. :usure:

& fellas, you can have ease knowing that the coli girl you've been simpin isn't **** lol :yeshrug:

Anyway, come & certify yourself so we can end the fukkery once and for all! :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
THISGONBGUD.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yea yea yea hold up a second love and let me get these baby wipes and lotion first....

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
you just joined youtube at the beginning of this month? :usure: are you ****?

LMFAO! Get the fukk outta here with that shyt man! I have a seperate Youtube account that's personal.

I keep my twitter, tumblr & youtube to myself on this site because someone threatened to send the wolves after me..

Well it's been damn near 2 months & i'm still waiting for them to come get me :stylin: :blessed: :lawd: :troll:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Post a video stating your coli username & anything else that you'd like to add about yourself.

& fellas, you can have ease knowing that the coli girl you've been simpin isn't **** lol :yeshrug:

Anyway, come & certify yourself so we can end the fukkery once and for all! :blessed:

:takedat:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:heh: i wish you all the best with getting the other Ladies to do this, i know it ain't happening though.