Cereal boxes are a patriarchal plot according to feminists

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this BYATCH WAS MAD!!!!!! :wtf:

"Think about that the next time you see some unsupervised child standing on his tippy-toes to reach a box of Count Chocula. Then approach the child and ask in a friendly voice, "Need help, little guy?" Invariably the child will nod shyly, which is your cue to knock the entire shelf of Count Chocula to the floor and walk away. Don't feel bad — you're doing your part, however small, to erode the patriarchy's power."

i'm like first of all why is she mad?? and why is this so damn important?

will seeing a plethora of female characters on fukking cereal boxes empower these little heffas to have better values and esteem bout themselves?

HELL NAH!!!!

I don't see a heap of black characters either.......but i didn't think it was such an issue for me as a black male.......the most important factor was the fact i had a FATHER in my life and always had strong rational thinking male figures in my life

THESE HOES ARE LIKE THESE SO-CALLED BLACK MILITANTS THAT WANT "MENTORING" AND "PARENTING" TO COME FROM EVERY OTHER SEGMENT OF SOCIETY PARTICULARLY ENTERTAINMENT (TV, MOVIES, MUSIC)..

BYATCH probally ain't even got kids of her own...just a horrible journalist looking for an issue to rant about to justify an irrelvent cause within 2013 which is FEMINISIM......

like WTF is the point of FEMINISIM these days....everybody knows PUZZY RUNS THE WORLD...

listen to the RADIO with all these songs patronizing women ..........

and these byatches wonder why we NEVER want them walking side by side us (equality) cause these hoes always TRY TO STOMP THIER WAY IN FRONT OF US...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this BYATCH WAS MAD!!!!!! :wtf:

"Think about that the next time you see some unsupervised child standing on his tippy-toes to reach a box of Count Chocula. Then approach the child and ask in a friendly voice, "Need help, little guy?" Invariably the child will nod shyly, which is your cue to knock the entire shelf of Count Chocula to the floor and walk away. Don't feel bad — you're doing your part, however small, to erode the patriarchy's power."

i'm like first of all why is she mad?? and why is this so damn important?

will seeing a plethora of female characters on fukking cereal boxes empower these little heffas to have better values and esteem bout themselves?

HELL NAH!!!!

I don't see a heap of black characters either.......but i didn't think it was such an issue for me as a black male.......the most important factor was the fact i had a FATHER in my life and always had strong rational thinking male figures in my life

THESE HOES ARE LIKE THESE SO-CALLED BLACK MILITANTS THAT WANT "MENTORING" AND "PARENTING" TO COME FROM EVERY OTHER SEGMENT OF SOCIETY PARTICULARLY ENTERTAINMENT (TV, MOVIES, MUSIC)..

BYATCH probally ain't even got kids of her own...just a horrible journalist looking for an issue to rant about to justify an irrelvent cause within 2013 which is FEMINISIM......

like WTF is the point of FEMINISIM these days....everybody knows PUZZY RUNS THE WORLD...

listen to the RADIO with all these songs patronizing women ..........

and these byatches wonder why we NEVER want them walking side by side us (equality) cause these hoes always TRY TO STOMP THIER WAY IN FRONT OF US...

So..........what do you think are her feelings on the MATRIARCHY movement of all those "Disney Princesses" during the "Disney Renaissance" of the 90s.....

:smugfavre:

Jasmine getting some dude to simp for her when she is already rich to emasculate him

So How is that matriarchy working out for Jamaica, and how did it work out for India from 2007 to 2012? :shaq:

Look out now....the evil patriarchy is coming to destroy civilization :mjpls:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So..........what do you think are her feelings on the MATRIARCHY movement of all those "Disney Princesses" during the "Disney Renaissance" of the 90s.....

:smugfavre:

Jasmine getting some dude to simp for her when she is already rich to emasculate him

So How is that matriarchy working out for Jamaica, and how did it work out for India from 2007 to 2012? :shaq:

Look out now....the evil patriarchy is coming to destroy civilization :mjpls:

these byatches will stop at NOTHING until they have COMPLETE FULL DOMINATION of every ASPECT OF SOCIETY....

i'm hearing them wanting to play football with the guys....

they wanna do combat during wars.....

they want the same pay scale.....

but OH NO DON'T YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME "I AM A LADY!!" :russ:

for the past few weeks i've been training this little blond haired heffa on a procedure in my work place as to just FILL IN FOR ME when i'm not thier or on vacation.....

now it's quite clear to everyone even my coworkers...

"That byatch DONE TOOK YOUR JOB"!!!!" :noah:

which is fine...i have other tasks..and advancement i'm looking forward to i ain't against empowring people ...:ehh:

but yet THE BYATCH wants to do it on her terms....

when ever she gets BORED or didn't get any REST cause she partied her a$$ off last nite or got fukked all kinds of way ...

she has these MYSTERIOUS MIGRANES...and her ARTHRITIS IS KICKING IN...

or the latest one...we had to work this saturday morning...

BYATCH AIN'T EVEN SHOW UP :shaq2:

and we didn't even have to do a full 8 hrs..I LEFT AT LUNCH TIME and enjoyed the rest of my day...

but yet she COMPLAINS HOW SHE IS "DISCRIMINATED" AGAINST by our boss, because he NEVER SELECTS HER FOR "OVERTIME" :mindblown:

THESE HOES BE ACTING UP
BECAUSE CONFORMIST A$$ NICCAS BE LETTING EM!

I blame management..it's obviuos she was a QUOTA hire....and she takes advantage of that......my boss is "sweet" on her cause she got a phat a$$ and ain't that bad looking for a 30 something year old.....

but the BYATCH AIN'T SHYT ....we let go two good hardworking dudes for this one byatch who has changed the whole political landscape of the job environment

before we played what we want on the radio...now as a shift leader i have to tell them TO CUT OUT THE UNCENSORED MUSIC i.e (byatch this..hoe that) cause I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING TO HR

we can't talk blatantly about the hoes we hit on the weekend, or feelings about women in general...

because this little PRINCESS has this NAZI like power over our workplace...

but she tells me she just got back to communicating with her rich a$$ brazilian boyfriend and he is trying to help her start a business...

i'm like good....LET HIM :cape: you so you can GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE!

and we can go back to some normalcy round here :blessed:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I couldn't imagine seeing the world like that :sadcam:

You go to the grocery store and see kids' cereal boxes as "creepy" "homo-erotic" "vaguely pedophilic" "sexist a$$holes?" :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these byatches will stop at NOTHING until they have COMPLETE FULL DOMINATION of every ASPECT OF SOCIETY....

i'm hearing them wanting to play football with the guys....

they wanna do combat during wars.....

they want the same pay scale.....

but OH NO DON'T YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME "I AM A LADY!!" :russ:

for the past few weeks i've been training this little blond haired heffa on a procedure in my work place as to just FILL IN FOR ME when i'm not thier or on vacation.....

now it's quite clear to everyone even my coworkers...

"That byatch DONE TOOK YOUR JOB"!!!!" :noah:

which is fine...i have other tasks..and advancement i'm looking forward to i ain't against empowring people ...:ehh:

but yet THE BYATCH wants to do it on her terms....

when ever she gets BORED or didn't get any REST cause she partied her a$$ off last nite or got fukked all kinds of way ...

she has these MYSTERIOUS MIGRANES...and her ARTHRITIS IS KICKING IN...

or the latest one...we had to work this saturday morning...

BYATCH AIN'T EVEN SHOW UP :shaq2:

and we didn't even have to do a full 8 hrs..I LEFT AT LUNCH TIME and enjoyed the rest of my day...

but yet she COMPLAINS HOW SHE IS "DISCRIMINATED" AGAINST by our boss, because he NEVER SELECTS HER FOR "OVERTIME" :mindblown:

THESE HOES BE ACTING UP
BECAUSE CONFORMIST A$$ NICCAS BE LETTING EM!

I blame management..it's obviuos she was a QUOTA hire....and she takes advantage of that......my boss is "sweet" on her cause she got a phat a$$ and ain't that bad looking for a 30 something year old.....

but the BYATCH AIN'T SHYT ....we let go two good hardworking dudes for this one byatch who has changed the whole political landscape of the job environment

before we played what we want on the radio...now as a shift leader i have to tell them TO CUT OUT THE UNCENSORED MUSIC i.e (byatch this..hoe that) cause I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING TO HR

we can't talk blatantly about the hoes we hit on the weekend, or feelings about women in general...

because this little PRINCESS has this NAZI like power over our workplace...

but she tells me she just got back to communicating with her rich a$$ brazilian boyfriend and he is trying to help her start a business...

i'm like good....LET HIM :cape: you so you can GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE!

and we can go back to some normalcy round here :blessed:

Its funny you mentioned the migranes thing because as someone who was raised by a single mother it is also my personal experience....

How many damn headaches and migranes can you have? :birdman:

Also witnessing a woman older and more responsible than me constantly calling during their work time and then coming home talking about how hard work is....

When your taking like 20 breaks every second

It may sound sexist but these women continue to prove men are BOTH better Bosses and Employees

Always kills/annoys me when I hear a woman talk about working long hours.........especially when they admit their pay is really good.

I remember this broad was telling me about how tired she was because she was working overnight and kept complaining and complaining.....

When I was(and still am) unemployed at the moment...........

I probably would even have 3 jobs if I had the chance......I ain't gonna bytch about it unless it gets in the way of my school work. I would be greatful.

A skinny young guy would probably have more endurance and complain less about work than the most Brolic woman........

And that isn't exagerration. You know that's a fact. They just master manipulators and complainers.

Sheeeeeet I wish I could work overnight...... :smh: about complaining about work

Especially when you got no kids

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
MuslimBeaheadings.jpg

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
the internet really lets you see how crazy ideologies can get when taken to extremes.