Celtics Road vs Warriors Road

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Whenever I see someone saying warriors in 5 or think they will handle Boston easy , you know they don’t know shyt

Boston gonna beat these mf’s

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither team has beaten a ture contender given the injuries, I'd say the Celtics had more of a challenge cause teams like the grizzlies (minus ja) and the mavs were clearly outmatched.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brooklyn is a bad team,Milwaukee is missing there 2nd best player and Miami was a 1 player team with injuries......the Celtics road is overrated.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Whenever I see someone saying warriors in 5 or think they will handle Boston easy , you know they don’t know shyt

Boston gonna beat these mf’s
This is your post from 2019. It was supposed to be a wrap for the Warriors after KD left :umad:

Ain’t no plan b, op ain’t nothin but a warriors dikkridin homer who spams the site he knows nothing about actual basketball

Plan b :mjlol: if kd leaves it’s a wrap for these nikkas

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The playoffs disclosure is no different than the normal NBA discussions. fukking terrible. I don’t know why some of y’all are acting shocked. It’s been this way.

Daps
Brooklyn is a bad team,Milwaukee is missing there 2nd best player and Miami was a 1 player team with injuries......the Celtics road is overrated.

Boston made Brooklyn LOOK like a bad team. NO ONE really wanted to see them stop it. anyone else in the east except maybe Milwaukee would've had their hands full.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Boston made Brooklyn LOOK like a bad team. NO ONE really wanted to see them stop it. anyone else in the east except maybe Milwaukee would've had their hands full.

No Brooklyn just is a bad team.....They wouldnt have beaten anyone else in the top 4.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
In practice this may have some application...the cents are coming off of some really hard fought series and they've had to grind it out which may have them a little sharper come Thursday as opposed to GS... But the Warriors have years and years of this shyt under their belts so I cant see them getting caught flat footed