Cell phones should be banned from all bathrooms

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why this nikka try to record me under the stall, like some pervert was tryna watch me get toilet head :takedat:

And while that would be a reason, that's not why we're here today. The purpose of this thread is for self reflection. What's the longest amount of time you spent on the toilet just shytting and surfing? I only watch YouTube in the bathroom or in a car.

I think the longest I've spent was... man I don't even wanna say. 3+hrs at least, I didn't actually time it :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Court......you hell :dead:

so you didn't try to beat the shyt outta who was recording you :patrice:
I made that up :lolbron:

But let's say that did happen? Do I stop my YouTube video to confront another guy? What if you already took a dump but wasn't finished/whatever. Do you wipe your ass first or do you run out to fight a nikka with shytty draws on. What if that nikka was Dababy and his body guard comes out the stall and they beat you out your shytty draws?

None of that would have happened if they banned cellphones in bathrooms tho :manny:

I just spend too much time in the bathroom due to my phone, what do you think is your longest due to that reasoning assuming it applies to you too

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
If you spend more than 15 mins on the toilet shytting and surfing, it’s time to re-evaluate your life :coffee::coffee::coffee:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you telling us that you don't play the xbox when in the washroom?
I got the streaming app on my phone but I don't carry a controller around
If you spend more than 15 mins on the toilet shytting and surfing, it’s time to re-evaluate your life :coffee::coffee::coffee:
If you spend more then 15 min going by the name FappleMeOff you could probably use some life re-evaluation. Im certain real men thru out history have taken good long shyts like uh..Al Bundy nikka

• Dap
Reactions: MMS