Cell Phone Photography: Post Your Cell Phone Pics

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Just read the comments on that video and you see the viewers who are actual photographers ripping the shyt out of the channel

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
22549870_954467758225_6790564839273124770_n.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:russell:
So you were at Wal-mart "playing" with 7 year old cameras? If you test any DSLR released within the last few years against any camera phone it's not even close. Video is nothing more than click bait
it really doesn't matter what commenters think. i showed the link to a friend who models when she said i needed a dslr if i wanted to shoot her. after i showed her that video she was convinced enough to let me photoshoot...:takedat::wow::blessed:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:russell:
So you were at Wal-mart "playing" with 7 year old cameras? If you test any DSLR released within the last few years against any camera phone it's not even close. Video is nothing more than click bait
Exactly. You could probably go back a 7 or 8 years on DSLRs. An older DSLR with the right lens and right photographer will destroy any phone's camera. Phones are for snapshots. You might capture the right moment at the right time or whatever, but a phone's sensor size is not going to compete with a DSLR image quality. Add to the fact that if you're shooting with a DSLR you're most likely going to be shooting raw and editing in Lightroom, Photoshop, or Capture one. Phones cameras have come a long way, but people need to chill with this mess.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

sorry about some of the over saturated colors, the google assistant "styalizes" some of the pics i have on my google photos account. don't have access to my own edited pics. all these pics are just around my house here in hawaii. got an LG G5 recently so i been taking a bunch of pics just testing out diff settings and what not

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Exactly. You could probably go back a 7 or 8 years on DSLRs. An older DSLR with the right lens and right photographer will destroy any phone's camera. Phones are for snapshots. You might capture the right moment at the right time or whatever, but a phone's sensor size is not going to compete with a DSLR image quality. Add to the fact that if you're shooting with a DSLR you're most likely going to be shooting raw and editing in Lightroom, Photoshop, or Capture one. Phones cameras have come a long way, but people need to chill with this mess.
Common sense. Someone is just trolling u.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:mjlol:
Camera phones are made for ease of use/point and shoot shooting, just because you "played around" with DSLRs in Wal-mart and weren't impressed doesn't mean camera phones are on par with dedicated cameras

:bryan:
What's a great Canon for HD Video? 4k and the like? Are there decent price ranges or do they all cost something wild? And what's your favorite photo/video editing software? Like if one wanted to reduce the size of a legit 4K recording, etc?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's a great Canon for HD Video? 4k and the like? Are there decent price ranges or do they all cost something wild? And what's your favorite photo/video editing software? Like if one wanted to reduce the size of a legit 4K recording, etc?
I don't know what's the best option for Canon right now, I shoot with Sony. I edit video with Sony Vegas, but I've heard Premiere has more options, but I haven't needed to dive into that yet

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it really doesn't matter what commenters think. i showed the link to a friend who models when she said i needed a dslr if i wanted to shoot her. after i showed her that video she was convinced enough to let me photoshoot...:takedat::wow::blessed:
:mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
pictures turned out great but my tripod broke on the way there.

also learned a lot about lighting. even though i read a lot about it, this was good hand’s on experience.

i didn’t have spotlights and shyt so i would shine a flashlight in certain areas of her body. it worked out cause of her outfit

after it was all said and done she wanted me to edit out the background in some pics. i did one but said fukk it to the rest, too much work

its because i didn’t have a good enough backdrop but i know wassup for next time.

selfie stick was like a handheld gimbal. now i want a real one.