Celery Seed Extract has got me punishing vaginas

Fly

Superstar
Daps
a few years back i ate celery and peanut better prior to smashing my ex. ill never forget that meal, not just because it was mediocre (was on a diet) but because that ensuing smash session was the first that almost got me for 18 years, 18 years :picard:

the perplexing part of it all is i aint even go raw:picard:

the actual session was top 5 :ohlawd: but when i nut that shyt took the condom off with it :damn:

that celery seed shyt is mad erroneous. OP gonna have yall browsing kmart catalogs for pamper coupons :hhh:

that life i aint bout that :hubie:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Grape seed extract used in supplement no2 products as a vaso-dialator meaning, it causes blood vessels to expand to increase blood flow.

You can also find it in no2 and pre-workout product to help provide a "bigger pump" .

So, it can also increase blood flow to "other" areas so yes, it could create stronger erection via increases blood flow

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
a few years back i ate celery and peanut better prior to smashing my ex. ill never forget that meal, not just because it was mediocre (was on a diet) but because that ensuing smash session was the first that almost got me for 18 years, 18 years :picard:

the perplexing part of it all is i aint even go raw:picard:

the actual session was top 5 :ohlawd: but when i nut that shyt took the condom off with it :damn:

that celery seed shyt is mad erroneous. OP gonna have yall browsing kmart catalogs for pamper coupons :hhh:

that life i aint bout that :hubie:
Username/post irony :dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
get your jokes in. Larry Holmes face and all that. BUT. this shyt is the TRUTH. had high bP(genetically) meds wasn't really doing shyt. plus i take something for anxiety. 3gs of this shyt a day for a month will have you right brehs. Especially older brehs. I still drink and smoke and do coke(and I'm sure someone will say something about that) but this shyt is the truth. IT's GOLD. It doesn't help your libido. I'm not going that far. but well hell. a fat dikk helps libido too. You should def check it out, its cheap and it works wonders. I been sending dikk pics all week. All because of weak ass nasty ass Celery.
No homo breh, but u gone pm me 1 of dem dikk picks :jbhmm:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get your jokes in. Larry Holmes face and all that. BUT. this shyt is the TRUTH. had high bP(genetically) meds wasn't really doing shyt. plus i take something for anxiety. 3gs of this shyt a day for a month will have you right brehs. Especially older brehs. I still drink and smoke and do coke(and I'm sure someone will say something about that) but this shyt is the truth. IT's GOLD. It doesn't help your libido. I'm not going that far. but well hell. a fat dikk helps libido too. You should def check it out, its cheap and it works wonders. I been sending dikk pics all week. All because of weak ass nasty ass Celery.
I'm not exactly sure how to decipher this.