Celery Seed Extract has got me punishing vaginas

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
get your jokes in. Larry Holmes face and all that. BUT. this shyt is the TRUTH. had high bP(genetically) meds wasn't really doing shyt. plus i take something for anxiety. 3gs of this shyt a day for a month will have you right brehs. Especially older brehs. I still drink and smoke and do coke(and I'm sure someone will say something about that) but this shyt is the truth. IT's GOLD. It doesn't help your libido. I'm not going that far. but well hell. a fat dikk helps libido too. You should def check it out, its cheap and it works wonders. I been sending dikk pics all week. All because of weak ass nasty ass Celery.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
full

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get your jokes in. Larry Holmes face and all that. BUT. this shyt is the TRUTH. had high bP(genetically) meds wasn't really doing shyt. plus i take something for anxiety. 3gs of this shyt a day for a month will have you right brehs. Especially older brehs. I still drink and smoke and do coke(and I'm sure someone will say something about that) but this shyt is the truth. IT's GOLD. It doesn't help your libido. I'm not going that far. but well hell. a fat dikk helps libido too. You should def check it out, its cheap and it works wonders. I been sending dikk pics all week. All because of weak ass nasty ass Celery.

:dame: