Celebrity Apprentice staffer talks about how Trump used to shyt his pants, literally, in a rage on set

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think he soiled himself last week at a rally..he has no control over his bowels.
Its the funniest thing but thecoli wants to avoid discussing anything embarassing to Trump :mjpls:

The sycophants and leeches around are tougher than me :huhldup:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
TLR littered with bad faith actors pushing for a literal giant baby to get the launch codes again :mindblown:

Trump confuses Haley with Pelosi. Confuses Biden with Obama. Wears a diaper and shyts himself wherever hes at without even a thought in his mind. And thats when he's not rambling about winning an election he lost.

But Biden is the senile old guy to TLR niccas who listen to "independent media" and can gather information and "think for themselves."

Okay...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
MAGA c00ns just be saying anything to hype up their cac leader...

Can someone list this walking toilet named Trump, redeeming qualities..
Other than a hatred for non Whites and immigrants can anyone list anything good about the man??

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
we were getting multiple leaks about trump's covid bout/no-anesthesia-colonoscopy in real time but the only source on this is a comedian who claims he's got the scoop on this. trump's supposedly needed diapers since the '90s and only one person comes forward in all this time? i don't buy it. :yeshrug: