Celebrities that can go to any hood without getting touched

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikkaz NOT good here in Decatur, Illinois, if I say they ain't.

Lil' Durk came down here 2 yrs ago in the club and I had to calm my soldiers down.

We will rob the fukk out of Michael Jackson. He wouldn't want to remember the time after we got thru with that ass.

Pac would be good here, as well as Quik and Eiht. Spragga Benz would be good here.

Boot Camp Click always good.

Camp Lo would heist some jewelz and feed the hood, so they good over just about anybody.

I love being a gangster.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Why do we even think like this tho.....it is my opinion that this is thekind of mentality that keeps us from seeing our biggest stars up close and personal....meanwhile rich suburban white kids know a lot of these people personally due to proximity and not even thinking about "touching" them...its ridiculous

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can tell by the first page most of you never even been in the streets, got alotta house pets on here

A stray dog like me knows nobodies untouchable in the hood. But a nikka like DMX is safer in the hood then most current or past celebrities would be
I was about to say, how in the hell no one mention X yet?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Nobody said...

full

????

:what:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If malia and Michelle walking thru the hood with the bubbles poking, y’all ”ayy yo ma”ing that?