CBS is bringing back Murphy Brown

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It sucks he has Parkinson's .. but I would love a family ties joint with Alex this big hedge fund manager..

Or maybe a growing pains but Kirk only does religious stuff now

Breh I just found out not too long ago Growing Pains had two TV movie reunions lol and one was in the early 2000s:russ:

And yeah seeing another family ties would be great. shyt I'd love for them to bring spin city back. A political sitcom would be perfect right now....since our actual political sitcom is more :hhh::francis: funny than :russ: funny

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They still continue to turn out these retread and similar shows I'm guessing cause a lot of the same people are still running the networks?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
They mention rock in here a couple of times.
:myman:

I actually don’t remember a lot about that show but they seemed to have a lot of black shows for kids in the 90sand early 00s like sinbad, my brother and me, lil Bill, sister sister, smart guy, famous jet Jackson, proud family, family matters, and hanging with mr Cooper. Can’t speak for people who were kids in the late 2000s, early 2010s, but it doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of shows with primarily black casts (blackish comes to mind and that’s it).

Anyway I remember my dad making a big deal about how Murphy Brown wasn’t funny. :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

I actually don’t remember a lot about that show but they seemed to have a lot of black shows for kids in the 90sand early 00s like sinbad, my brother and me, lil Bill, sister sister, smart guy, famous jet Jackson, proud family, family matters, and hanging with mr Cooper. Can’t speak for people who were kids in the late 2000s, early 2010s, but it doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of shows with primarily black casts (blackish comes to mind and that’s it).

Anyway I remember my dad making a big deal about how Murphy Brown wasn’t funny. :mjlol:
You are right there are less all black cast shows on tv but more shows have mixed cast now.