Caught on Camera - Two People Killed By Lightning on Beach in Mexico.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
People in this thread acting like the weather can't change at the drop of a hat. It's obvious that a lot of you have never hung out at the beach for an extended amount of time. You can be at the beach chilling one minute with overcast skies and then a minute later the sky opens up. It takes time to walk back.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People in this thread acting like the weather can't change at the drop of a hat. It's obvious that a lot of you have never hung out at the beach for an extended amount of time. You can be at the beach chilling one minute with overcast skies and then a minute later the sky opens up. It takes time to walk back.
fukk beaches, last time i went almost got killed by jelly fish. something out there always trying to kill you.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I seen it coming, waited for it, grabbed it when it struck (pause imo), and evaporated it (also pause imo). Mother Nature ain't got shyt on King Kong, who ain't got shyt on me.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

When the Lord Calls, he sometimes really Calls :wow:
phone-hang-up.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Their dinner that night probably depended on them working the beach as vendors breh
theres a reason public swimming pools close when it rains.

Swimming in a thunderstorm with lightning present is not safe, whether you're in the ocean or a pool. A body of water is the equivalent of putting a hairdryer in a bath, and because water conducts electricity, lightning is more likely to strike water than land.

Their chances of getting struck by lightening were actually pretty high given the circumstances. i'd skip a meal or two for that,