caught da maintenance man smashing my sex doll

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: holup....i made a report to the home office of my condo that my sink was leaking and needed to be tightened up, they told me a ticket was made and the maintenance man would be around within 24 hours, so im like :youngsabo: "he better be" and hung up the phone...so today im out wit my cousin at the mall, we leave and i drop this nikka off at his crib and head home...i pull up to my house and the front door half cracked, damn front door is open :gucci:...i walk into the house and the maintenance man's tool bag is sitting on the floor and his boots, socks and drawls are folded nicely right next to his tool bag :what: da hell...nikka made himself at home in my crib on some :mjgrin:...so i walk towards the steps and i start hearing knocking, like something banging against the wall..im thinking this nikka fixing the piping and done made himself comfortable:beli:..so i walk up to my room and push the door open, THIS NIKKA got tellianna (my dolls name) on all fours, she facing me wit her mouth open like :gladbron: (nikka done found out how to work da mouth and errthang :mjcry:)..and he behind her going for broke, nikka buckkett ass naked sweating like he running a 100 mile marathon hitting my baby girl from the back like :damn:..

me: BRO WTF ARE YOU DOING (i start kicking the wall cuz im pissed off:demonic:)

maintenance man: :damn: SORRY BOSS IM SO SORRY BUT IT FEELS TOO GOOD :noah:(starts smacking her azz and squeezing her booty while staring at me like :mjlit:)

Me: :whoa: JUST STOP, PULL OUTTA HER BRO JUST STOP..SHE'S MINE

maintenance man: :demonic: fukk DAT NIKKA...I GOTTA SEED HER NOW IM TOO FAR GONE BRO..SORRY BRO IM SO SORRY BUT IT FEELS SOO GOOD :ahh:

:mjcry: So at this point im like might as well let the nikka finish and then run fade when he come outta da room..so i close the door and take off my shirt and start stretching so i can break this nikkas jaw when he come outta da room...next thing i know i hear a "AHHHHHHH TAKE DAT NUT HOE TAKE IT :damn:"

So im like aight he done its finna be on :demonic:...like 2 mins go by and the nikka still aint came out the room, then i start hearing a window trying to be opened so i run into the room and this nikka trying to creep out the 2nd floor window on some :to: ...i could tell dat post nut revelation of what he just did hit him hard...

me: AYE BRO, CLEAN HER OUT...CLEAN HER BRO DA HELL..:gucci:

maintenance man: :hubie:wasn't me (jumps out the window and lands in the bushes)

me: :beli:

:deadmanny:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
so you took your shirt off in wait for a strange man that was naked in you home having a sexual experience?:wtb:

Even is your fantasies you're a stone-cold fakkit:pachaha:

:lolbron::mjlol::russ: nah but good story hella funny