#Catset up 10000! Kitty fights 7 Pitbulls and wins.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

The minute a dog decides to come off the collar and seriously deal with a cat, y'all whisker soft degenerates cop the world of pleas, while celebrating hollow 'victories' such as a few good bois letting a mongrel scratch it's face without retaliation.

Cat wouldn't try that shyt 'round the corner, though. Best believe that.​

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Headline makes it seem like the cat owner isn’t fully fully responsible for this. The dog walker and her dogs were minding their business and a loose cat attacked the dog walker and the dogs. That’s why she had to pay for all the vet bills and hospital bills.

This is no different than a dog jumping its gate to attack someone walking down the street. It’s not cool when that happens and it’s not cool because a cat does it.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Headline makes it seem like the cat owner isn’t fully fully responsible for this. The dog walker and her dogs were minding their business and a loose cat attacked the dog walker and the dogs. That’s why she had to pay for all the vet bills and hospital bills.

This is no different than a dog jumping its gate to attack someone walking down the street. It’s not cool when that happens and it’s not cool because a cat does it.
Anybody walking 7 pitbulls should be run off the block. Cat did a public service.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Yet you walk em and pick up shyt. Honest question, are you retarded son?

Laughable, again. Remind me, aren't dogs the ones who hump anything. Don't project your fakkitry on me breh.
He picking up dog shyt with a plastic bag on his hand but talking about mango:dead: another day another Dogset L

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What a beautiful story.
I see @Rhapture dodge this thread like the matrix :francis:

Like always, fukk Pitbulls :pacspit:

#CatSet
I'm the leader of Dogset I don't dodge I just don't feel like making y'all cry some days. Today is Saturday so I kinda got time today but at 11:30 I gotta go to a sneaky link.