Cat vs coyote caught on camera :damn:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i was out in coyote lands i'd be sure to buy me some construction boots with the steel toe. Just to make sure i don't hurt my feet when i riverdance on these mutts.

valet-dancing.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

The pitbull would’ve been coyote food had his owner not been there, he knew he couldn’t measure up

Wait so you think that the video I posted was a handicap match? :heh: coyote was already ALPO status by the time the pitbulls master was filming, with no fear of his best friend getting killed, and rooted him on as he made the wild beast TAP OUT.

But, catset got heart for running up a pole :childplease:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What lol have you ever seen a fox in person I’m talking close range? That coyote was like a dog mixed with a small boy lol that shyt was big man.

Cats not p*ssy yo they intelligent as fukk as shown here, brave too. Clearly was petrified because they climbing and jumping ability way better than that.
NOT ALL CATS BREEDS HAVE THE SAME CLIMBING SKILLS. SOME CATS AREN'T GOOD CLIMBERS AT ALL.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Coyote was more than twice its size. Catbreh did well to last that long. Its like putting the avg Coli poster in the ring with prime Mike Tyson