Cassie will help the feds get the Diddler

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the evidence that she alluded to in the civil case.
Exactly. She presented no evidence in the civil case. You made a definitive statement like you saw all this evidence Cassie has. Alluding to having something and actually having it are two different things... and the goal of a civil case is to win money so attorneys will embellish their claims. And her main claims where related to domestic violence and not sex trafficking. If they had all this evidence they would have charged him the same day they raided his house.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why ain't Harve in handcuffs? He got two different rape lawsuits on his jacket.

These are civil lawsuits not criminal cases. As of now Harve has 2 women looking for money and payouts. That's it. You don't go to jail or get handcuffed for a civil lawsuit. Yall keep conflating criminal and civil liability and not making any sense.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I laugh at ANYBODY having sympathy for him. You are given an opportunity to change so many Black ppl's lives for the better, but they end up worse after aligning with you. You groom young boys at your freak off camp, most of your artists end up broke even after selling millions of records, and even the most loyal ones, like Black Rob, end up on their death bed, broke and in debt, but you don't do shyt.

I had the meek audio on loop at work yesterday for like 30 minutes, just to feel the anger and know to stay away from snakes such as yourself.

I just hope this doesn't turn meek or any other dude you've associated with into a groomer.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why isn’t Diddy on the next thing smoking to Bali? He must not be taking this seriously.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. She presented no evidence in the civil case. You made a definitive statement like you saw all this evidence Cassie has. Alluding to having something and actually having it are two different things... and the goal of a civil case is to win money so attorneys will embellish their claims. And her main claims where related to domestic violence and not sex trafficking. If they had all this evidence they would have charged him the same day they raided his house.

I'm glad you brought this up.
I'm not sure if it's intentional or ignorant of how the law works. People conflate narratives/opinions as facts.

But the following will always be true:
“Justice” is about narratives. In court and public domain.

Narrative supersedes facts

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get him Cassie

EXP5.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I laugh at ANYBODY having sympathy for him. You are given an opportunity to change so many Black ppl's lives for the better, but they end up worse after aligning with you. You groom young boys at your freak off camp, most of your artists end up broke even after selling millions of records, and even the most loyal ones, like Black Rob, end up on their death bed, broke and in debt, but you don't do shyt.

I had the meek audio on loop at work yesterday for like 30 minutes, just to feel the anger and know to stay away from snakes such as yourself.

I just hope this doesn't turn meek or any other dude you've associated with into a groomer.

:gucci:

And you know that wasnt real, right?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Sure but I don't know how discovery works in a civil case ( hell I don't know how it works in a criminal case either) but they'd have to show that they could produce some evidence in a civil trial and either way Diddy didn't want it all coming out in court so that's why he settled clearly the FEDS are using Cassie and probably the 17 year old as witnesses in the criminal investigation.

I guess they were looking for tapes or something the fact that he is not arrested means that they haven't found whatever they're looking for yet.

I guess they're not conting on Cassie and Lil Rod to sink Diddy by themselves I mean Rod claimed Diddy shot a nikka in his presence and randomly admitted that he was the shooter in the Shyne case.

Let's stop right there, If Shyne didn't do it that's a hell of a lawsuit that he'd have against the state he could come back to the states and he hasn't said a word.

The cops would and should be concerned about the killings especially the many bodies dropped in the east coast west coast beef but again they're nt even appreaing to looking into the according to what's been leaked and conjecture they're looking into cases where homie "trafficked" mainly grown women because he flew them out and they felt a ways about it.

Again we're in the feminist era but damn even the most liberal juror would have problems buying that Caresha and Daphne Joy are victims again all the stuff that we know about the case expect maybe the 91 case it seemed like the girls where down initally until things went left.

Cassie alluded to rape in the lawsuit but she didn't say she said no basically according to what was leaked in the lawsuit she felt compelled to do certain things and didn't feel comfortable telling anyone even though she was around people away from Diddy a lot including ex cop bodyguards who would've been legally required to inform the authorites if Cassie said anything.

Gene Deal's snitching ass admitted to seeing drugged bottles, beatings and rapes and did nothing.

I think Mark Curry realized when he talked about the drugged bottles in the party he opened himself up for a case especially if he smashed That's probably what's holding up the arrests the tons of Sammy the Bull/ 69 style witnesses that they have to give passes to to convict Diddy.